boxer puppies refuse to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuff Love

Boxer Insane
OH MY GOSH! I just "awwwwwwwwww'ed" the entire length of that video :LOL: I nearly lost it when the one on the left fell over haha.
Thanks for sharing :)

kcgal

Boxer Booster
Poor buddies. They look

like they've been drugged! The little one on the left just falling over. They're so darn cute!

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
Aaawwww! I kept think if the lady would quit messing with the blanket they would just fall asleep.

LILYLARUE

Boxer Insane
Too cute for words! But I would bet they are gonna be one pair of spoiled rotten boxers the way that owner fussed over the blanket being "just right". LOL

I loved how the right one fell on top of the other and then looked at him like "hey, you said you'd stay up with me! Sigh....ok, I'll sleep now too". LOL

Cami

Boxer Insane
So cute.
Raine still does this. It is almost as if she doesn't want to miss a moment of anything! She has even fallen off the couch trying to stay awake! :D

BoredMatt

Boxer Buddy
Dixie is guilty of this all the time. She fights to stay awake if there is anything going on, she doesn't want to miss anything. She'll be sitting up (or leaning on me) doing the head bob and eventually she'll fall to a laying position, then it's all over, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.