1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boxer Picnic B.C.

Discussion in 'Boxer Bash & Events' started by HELENE, Mar 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. totallyhip

totallyhip Boxer Insane

Not a problem. I have some pens I'll make sure to bring them too. I met a few Boxer people too and told them as well. Were also bringing bf's mom and her boxer, and bf's brother may come with their boxer. I have never been to a boxer picnic and I am thinking its gonna be pure chaos. As long as the kids have fun tho:) Looks like the weather is going to cooperate too. See you sunday!

2. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

Do you enter the park from 20th or 16th? Anyone know.

3. HELENE

HELENE Boxer Insane

It looks like it is going to be a nice day tomorrow for our gathering. I have made a couple of 'Boxer Gathering' notices to put up at the entrance to the park and also one in the car park itself. See you all there, don't forget to bring food & drink and although there are water fountains for our friends ( yes, special low ones) bring water and goodies for them, after all, it is their day!
    Don't forget your cameras! Gillian is bringing name tags so that we can all get to know each other, putting a face to a name is good.

4. GillianF

GillianF Boxer Booster

The entrance to the Park is on 20th, Jan. Looking forward to seeing you and Markus there tomorrow !

5. HELENE

HELENE Boxer Insane

We all had a good time, there were about 12 four-legged friends there with the humans that they own! What a beautiful day, we couldn't have asked for better weather, the sun was lovely and warm and we all enjoyed ourselves.
    I am putting the photos that I took into my gallery, it may take quite a time as there are 14 of them.
    I am so sorry that Lisa & Diego didn't make it from Seattle, poor Diego got a rash from somewhere and was not able to come up to us. I know that Lisa was really looking forward to meeting everyone again.

6. totallyhip

totallyhip Boxer Insane

Oh What a time

It was a great time. Matt and I really enjoyed it. Hmmm.... I'm thinking that Luke did too. He slept the whole way home! It was nice to finally meet everyone. I am looking forward to the next event. Can't wait:) I am going to post the pictures that we got too. I'll let you guys know what the link is. Thanks everyone! Talk to you soon.

Matt Jen Luke
    Merilyn & Auka

7. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

It was a beautiful day and not too hot, so everyone had a great time. We will have to do it again.

8. GillianF

GillianF Boxer Booster

Yes, it was a beautiful day, and a beautiful location. My old girl, Bronte, was pretty stiff today - but it was lovely to see her racing about and playing. I wish Ttakas could have done the same - perhaps when he's a bit older and can't run as fast, we can try to let him run off-leash! !

We'll have to get organized next year for a few more get-togethers at that Park - as soon as Spring has Sprung ! ! !

It was nice to meet people and share our obsession with Boxers ! ! !

9. totallyhip

totallyhip Boxer Insane

we will have our pics posted as soon as Matt figures out the FTP issue he is having. we took about 30 pictures.

10. totallyhip

totallyhip Boxer Insane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.