1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boxer Picnic B.C.

Discussion in 'Boxer Bash & Events' started by HELENE, Mar 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. totallyhip

totallyhip Boxer Insane

Good idea. Let us know how it is:)

2. HELENE

HELENE Boxer Insane

Redwood Park.

We went to Redwood Park, Surrey, this afternoon and met GillianF there with Ttakas & Bronte, it was a lovely afternoon and there weren't many people there. It is a very large park with walking trails all through it, it has at least three places with trestle tables all undercover, a childrens play area with swings and slides, washrooms, two water fountains, (one for humans & one for pets),and a large section of just open grassy area. It looks ideal for our gathering. It is on 20th. Ave. (on the south side of the road) between 176 St. & 184 St. If you go into Google and type in Redwood Park, Surrey, then click on the first one on the page, it gives you a map.
    If anyone needs directions to get there I will try and work out the best route for you, just E-mail me.
    It is a winding rough road to the car park, I will make a notice to put up.

3. totallyhip

totallyhip Boxer Insane

hey that sounds fantastic!!! We are really looking forward to it and getting out to meet everyone. See you guys on Sun. Oct 3rd.

4. GillianF

GillianF Boxer Booster

It was a beautiful afternoon last Sunday and we all enjoyed the walk in Redwood Park - Boxers included! Let's hope we can get quite a few people with their 'fur-kids' to turn out and that the weather will cooperate. I think I'll put together an information sheet and take it to a couple of vets around town.

See you all on the 3rd!

5. diego's heart

diego's heart Boxer Insane

Looking forward to seeing you all :D!

~ Lisa

6. totallyhip

totallyhip Boxer Insane

Hey what time will it be at?
    :)

7. GillianF

GillianF Boxer Booster

How does 11 a.m. sound for everyone? Bring your lunch/snacks for pooch's
    and take it from there..... If anyone would like to organize games - please feel free to do so. Also, if anyone has any connections with the Almighty - please arrange for good weather!!!

See you all on the 3rd - how does name tags sound - I can take care of that.

Cheers!!

8. totallyhip

totallyhip Boxer Insane

Sounds good to us. I love the idea of name tags. If you need help with that let me know.

Jen

9. totallyhip

totallyhip Boxer Insane

Boxer Picnic this weekend!!!

Hi Everyone,

I am really excited about Sunday. Can't wait to meet everyone and their fur babies:)

10. GillianF

GillianF Boxer Booster

I am also looking forward to Sunday in the Park! I met a fellow Boxer owner the other day and passed the information on, who also knows other Boxers owners .... and so the news gets around!!!

Thanks for your offer to help with name tags, Jen. I have the sticky back ones which say 'Hello! My name is ___________' - now I have to remember to bring a felt pen so we can also add the names of our 'fur kids' ! !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.