Boxer Picnic B.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HELENE

Boxer Insane
O.K. I have just been talking to Monika and our Boxer Picnic this year is on June 6th. at Albion Park, Maple Ridge, where we have held it before. I hope that we will get a good turn out from Boxer World members as there seems to be quite a few from the Lower Mainland now. We should all get together and have a group photo taken and put on the board.
If anyone needs the directions you can always private E-mail me and I will send them to you.
We have a good time with games and activities, also there is a silent auction, plus there are hot dogs, hamburgers & drink for you to buy.
Jan, I trust you will be able to make it this year, I think you were travelling last time.
There is also a large Dog Show being held at Heritage Park in Chilliwack on the Easter weekend; there will be three Boxer Specialties, Monika said that there will be about 100 Boxers attending over the three days, I will certainly be going as it is only about 15 minutes drive away from us.

Charlie-girl

Boxer Buddy
boxer picnic

We went last year and had a great time. It was really neat to see all the different shapes, colours and sizes of boxers that are out there. When it gets closer would you mind posting directions on how to get there because we'd love to go again this year.
Thanks, Rich, Amber and Charlie:)

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Helene, I will mark June 6th on my calendar. As far as I know, I will be able to make it this year. I don't know where Albion Park is. Do you have an address?

HELENE

Boxer Insane
Address for Picnic

The address for our Boxer picnic is: Albion Park, it is on 104th. Avenue. From Port Coquitlam direction you go on to the Lougheed Hwy., pass Pitt Meadows, when you get to Maple Ridge you take the cut-off to Mission (it is called the Haney By-pass), carry on along the Lougheed Hwy. until you come to the Albion Ferry turn off which is 240th. Street, turn left onto 240th. St. then turn right onto 104th. Avenue; the park is quite a way along on the right side.
I hope these directions are O.K., if you have a Fraser Valley map you will see it on there.

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
It's only 3 weeks away!

Helene, Do you know what time the Boxer Picnic starts?

HELENE

Boxer Insane
I have been trying to get hold of Monika for a couple of days, I think it will be about 11am. I will try again tomorrow morning and let you know for sure as soon as possible.

HELENE

Boxer Insane
I spoke to Monika this morning and the Boxer Picnic is definately on for the 6th June, two weeks tomorrow, and it starts at 11am til 3pm. I hope to see a few Boxerworld people there, I will make a name tag to wear with BW on it so that people will be able to recognize me.
There will be, as usual, an entrance fee to help with the set-up and the games prizes, plus a silent auction.
Plenty of BBQ Hot-dogs/Hamburgers and pop will be available.

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
11am it is. I will see you there, Hopefully all the Boxerworld boxers in our area will be there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.