1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

boxer or boxerish

Discussion in 'Boxer Anatomy and Physiology' started by jakeshuman, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakeshuman

jakeshuman Boxer Pal

hi there, this is my second post on here so please be gentle if i miss something out :D
    we have a 7 month old boxer puppy, although we have all his papers and noone else has ever questioned it, but my partner and i cant help but wonder if he is pure bred or just poor bred.
    We bought him from a couple that only planned to breed there bitch the once, it was a family home and the mother seemed happy and had a lovely temprement with ourselves the puppies and our 3 year old boy. we visited as often as we liked and all seemed well.
    Jake (our dog) is healthy happy and full of energy ALL the time, which seems a boxer traite but there is something in the back of our minds that tells us hes not a pure bred.

Our biggest mistake was not meeting hs father or even seeing pics the coule claimed they never had any pics of him. his name is on the papers we recieved but we cant seem to trace him online from google searchs.

http://www.boxerworld.com/forums/album.php?albumid=463&pictureid=1095
    I have copied a link to a pic here so hopefully it works if not there is pics of jake on my profile.
    Thanks for taking the time to read my post and sorry for rambling on! :S

Moderator note: please read the FAQ and the news forum, especially this: http://www.boxerworld.com/forums/news/157900-photo-gallery-reminder.html

2. jakeshuman

jakeshuman Boxer Pal

3. sargboxerluv

sargboxerluv Completely Boxer Crazy

Looks purebred to me. Whenever a boxers white stripe between the eyes is wide it makes the square from the skull to nose look rounded. He does have the classic black mask that goes from around the eyes down the muzzle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.