1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boxer ears

Discussion in 'Showing - questions and answers' started by Heidi Glisbo, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heidi Glisbo

Heidi Glisbo Boxer Pal

I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with getting the ears look nice on a matured boxer?

I have a 4-year old boxer girl. And her ears are "flying".
    She is my first boxer, and when I got her I did not know that you have to manage the ears to get them nice looking. So therefor today she has these "cute" wild flying ears.

I guess there is not much to do about it now, but just wanted to check in here if anyone could tell me otherwise?
    Am I rigt or wrong thinking that there is nothing to do now?

I think I can probably work on the ears and make them temperaly better?

We where at a show this weekend, and the judge did not like flying ears at all. He was very hard on my girl, and I wonder if I can do anything to approve the ears so that we can try to show again later this summer. We would like to try to get just a bit better result.

Her ears are very flying. I can give them a little massage and make them better for a short while but as soon as she moves to much they flip right back.

2. gmacleod

gmacleod Elusive Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.