Bouncing straight up in the air!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosebje

Boxer Booster
I took Harley out for a walk the other day, and ran into a friend of ours with her Airdale Terrier (Jazz). Now, I know that boxers are hyper, Jake was too, but Harley went NUTS! He was litteraly bouncing all fours right off the sidewalk into the air (Jake would jump up with his front paws in the air, but never did this...). He actually almost landed square on Jazz's back once! :LOL: He wouldn't stop, I had a hard time keeping him on the ground. It's so easy to forget how hyper they are as puppies after you've had an older, mellow one for a few years.. It's funny because Harley is so hyper in certain situations, but people are telling us that he mellows out in the house faster than Jake did, when they come for a visit.

Biff

Boxer Insane
:LOL: I know exactly what you mean - sometimes it's like they have springs in their feet! :LOL:

Gronar

Boxer Booster
When I give Cuddles a treat she usually prances around with it in her mouth, drops it and gives it a couple for jackhammers, then sproings strait up, all 4 feet at the same time! It's freaking hysterical!

catcrazy56

Boxer Insane
Harley is a bouncer we laugh when he wants in sometimes he bounces higher then the door which looks funny from inside!!!

tastubbs

Boxer Insane
Tyson is a bouncer. I was wondering if he had a little Jack Russel Terrior in him. Glad to hear he is not alone. My other two DO NOT like it when Tyson bounces.

Status
Not open for further replies.