1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boots

Discussion in 'Dog Health issues and questions' started by finnboxer, Dec 13, 2015.

1. finnboxer

finnboxer Boxer Pal

Hi
    I have a older male boxer, 15 years old. He is starting to have some issues with his back legs and drags his feet a little when walking. I try to keep him on soft surfaces as much as possible buts its not always possible. I need to find some sort of protection for his feet so that he is not cutting his foot and wearing down his nails to the quick. All the boots I have tried so far just make it more difficult for him to walk or won't stay on. Has anyone else had to deal with this and how did you protect your dogs feet.

Thanks

2. silly24boxer

silly24boxer Super Boxer

What about pawz boots they are like balloons that grip.

3. finnboxer

finnboxer Boxer Pal

its funny the same day i posted this I came across the PAWZ boots at my local pet store and they are perfect, exactly what we needed :)

4. Murp.mm

Murp.mm Boxer Insane

So happy to hear that and what a fine age for a boxer. I have read and seen lately where a lot of boxers are living longer. I would love to think my girl will reach that age.