Blue Spruce: a thought from Struddell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunther

Super Boxer
Struddell wanted me to post this.
She knows daddy has not posted me on the Rainbow Bridget yet! 2013 is running out so he has get to get it done! He's a good guy and I see he has been busy trying to help others in pain.

I know that around the holidays is a bad time to leave but it was time for me to go. I wanted to try and give my daddy and others who are going thru this time of year without their beloved family member, something more that they could do to try and bring some joy back to their holiday season!
So I told him that instead of chucking the whole xmas tree idea as he usually does and has done in the past when one of his buddies has had to cross over the Rainbow Bridge.

This year I told him he should embrace the holidays in our memories! I told him that he should (and suggest to others)...get a live Blue Bruce for an xmas and plant it after the season in honor of those of us that had to go this year!

Maybe it can become a tradtion for you Boxer Lovers after all we are a breed apart!
Ok I gotta go I see the first snow is here!!!!!!!!!!
11uajbk.jpg

Roge

Boxer Insane
That is what I have been doing over the years .. Grandmother ,Uncle, Mother in law and pets.. I have planted something ie; tree or shrub in their memory..

Gunther

Super Boxer
Cool! We have to go shopping And I'll have to plant another one that is about 12 years overdue for Stewie!

Gunther

Super Boxer
Yes the one this year we be for Struddell and Gunther and next year I'll do one for Stewie and Heidi (both gone along time ago..but Stewie is a special case) they need to be honored together.

Then hopefully I won't need another for many years to come! :)

Gunther

Super Boxer
Struddell says..".I would like to modify Daddies Blue Spruce recommendation!"

She requested..." go to Downtown Carson City NV and look at the "95" foot tall Blue Spruce Christmas tree!!!! he did research before I posting but was not thinking clearly at the time!"

"He realizes now that, not everyone ,including himself, lives at a place that can accommodate such a tree! What I "meant" was... a living "tree" for the holiday, in memory of those of us waiting at the Rainbow Bridge! A smaller Spruce or Douglas Fir, etc would be perfectly acceptable!"

"Hey...is that a duck!? Gotta go"

Thanks All

Status
Not open for further replies.