1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blue Buffalo Puppy food

Discussion in 'Puppy Feeding' started by GIRLBOBBI72, Oct 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GIRLBOBBI72

GIRLBOBBI72 Boxer Buddy

Hi,

Ok. I need some advice, please. I am considering switching my babys food. He is currently on Canidae, but after reading a few posts I am thinking of a change. He has alot of the eye boogies and poops ALOT!!! So, I am thinking of switching him to Blue Buffalo. Any suggestions? Thank you...

2. gmacleod

gmacleod Elusive Moderator Staff Member

Blue Buffalo is a pretty good food :) It doesn't appear to have quite the same meat content as Canidae, but there's nothing nasty in it. It can be worth a try if Canidae doesn't suit him.

3. Kirby Kirb

Kirby Kirb Boxer Insane

Both my boys are on Blue Buffalo, and they love it!! I would recomend it to anyone!! :)

4. Haylydon

Haylydon Super Boxer

We used Blue Buffalo for a while. The breeder we got him from gave it to the Pups and her three other adult boxers. He loved it, but after a while his tummy didn't agree with it. But I know his other littler mates are still on it and they love it and they are all healthy!!!

5. DCJones

DCJones Boxer Pal

BB gave my boy soft poops for pretty much the entire time he was on it. I kept thinking that it wasn't the food because I had read good things...however once I switched him (wellness) his poops improved ie. firmer, frequency, amount. I have heard others with the same results but also others with really good results. Every fur-baby will be different. Give it a try, if no good...switch:) Best of luck.

6. sgt4089

sgt4089 Boxer Buddy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.