1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BK Veggie Burger!

Discussion in 'Feeding' started by Tango's Mama, Apr 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tango's Mama

Tango's Mama Super Boxer

Tango just got one by accident. Im wondering if i need to be a little concerned or not. I know onions arent good for a dog but i went and found the rest of the ingredients and thought i'd post them and see what you all think. I hope it wont make him sick..:(

BK VEGGIE® BURGER

Water, Vegetables (Mushrooms, Water Chestnuts, Onions, Carrots, Green Bell Peppers, Red Bell Peppers, Black Olives), Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy Protein Concentrate, Wheat Gluten, Water for Hydration), Egg Whites, Cooked Brown Rice (Water, Brown Rice), Rolled Oats, Corn Oil, Calcium Caseinate, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Wheat), Onion Powder, Corn Starch, Salt, Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy, and Wheat Protein, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavors from non-meat sources, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Spices, Garlic Powder, Dextrose, Jalape├▒o Pepper Powder, Celery Extract.

I will say this tho he sure ate it quick. I barely got the paper from him!

2. sgbtab

sgbtab Banned

does not look to bad. just maybe the onions and salt. but it does not seem like it is alot.

3. haleyandmark

haleyandmark Boxer Insane

I've eaten one of those before and I wouldn't think it would have enough stuff in it to hurt your baby! I would just keep a close eye on him to make sure nothing seems wrong, but I'd bet he'll be okay! :)

4. Tango's Mama

Tango's Mama Super Boxer

Thanks guys. Talk about some major gas! he is stinkin us out of the house right now! But thus far aside from that he is all right. He never takes food like that but it seems the older he gets the more different things he does. He will get into the garbage now and he never did that before. Taking this food from the table was a shocker for me. He has always had the best manners. I think since we found out he is allergic to beef and he cant have it anymore has upset him. He loved to have a bite of hamburger and the temptation was just too much for him(haha) I will have to watch him tho I sure dont want him making himself sick. I wish he could have had that bite of burger tho i feel so bad for denying him his favorite treat(even tho i know he cannot have it for his health). Poor baby..:(

Thanks for the reassurance's again..:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.