Billy's off to hosp tomorrow morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billysmum

Boxer Insane
Billy has tumours all over his gums and most of his teeth have now disappeared.

When he had his health check last year the vet didn't think that any were lumpy enough to be removed.

However one year on he has quite a few wobbly lumps and he is going in tomorrow to have some of them removed.

So please send good vibes and prayers for Billy tomorrow - thank you

cody&duke

Banned
I hope Billy feels better.

Cody also had many tumors around his gums. His breath was sooo bad but so much better after he got them removed and his teeth cleaned. The removal didn't seem to bother him at all.

I hope he recovers fast!

1FlashyFan

Boxer Insane
Thinking good thoughts for Billy. Wishing him a swift recovery and for you much strength. Positive vibes going your way.

Elyse

Banned
We will be thinking of you tomorrow Billy. <<<<<<Sending tons of positive healing vibes you way>>>>>>. Good luck and a speedy recovery.

stormie0734

Super Boxer
Sending healing vibes and lots of doggie kisses from kodiak and ares. Hope he is fine and has a speedy recovery.

Billysmum

Boxer Insane
Thanks for all your good vibes and prayers - much appreciated.

We have just collected Billy from the vet. He is still a bit groggy bless him. He has settled down in a sunny spot for a nap and his brother (Tommy) is giving him a quick wash.

His mouth is obviously very sore and it's a bit bloody but hopefully he'll feel the benefit when the soreness goes. He has to have soft food for 10 days and return for a check-up in 10 days.

By the way - aren't pet insurers theives! I rang for a claim form and I have to pay £65 excess and THEN 35% of the remainder of the bill because he's an older dog! Aaagghhhh - makes you wonder why you pay the premiums!

Status
Not open for further replies.