Billy V's The English weather!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KWilson

Super Boxer
I am having the same problem with Delilah!! If it is a light sprinkle then it doesn't bother her, but if it is enough to get you wet she hates it and she will not go out unless you force her to do so. I tried an umbrella that didn't work she is scared of it..so I purchased a rain coat for her and that didn't make a difference either. rainicon noideaicon

mplahtinsky

Boxer Pal
First time boxer owner

It's sooo funny. We just got a 6 week old boxer we have had him for about 5 day's now and it's rained or sleeted about everyday since we brought him home. He HATES the rain and he gets very vocal about it. Every other breed I have had has never had a problem with rain.

Must be a boxer thing.

boilerupking

Boxer Booster
Buster loves to tear thru puddles, wade in the waves at the beach, splash around in his pool and wrestle with the sprinkler. Rain, however, is a whole different story.
I have to nearly drag him outside and then hold a golf umbrella over him to get him to go potty in the rain. There is no sniffing around or looking for squirrels, it's all business (and while business is being conducted, he glares at me, letting me know he is not happy with the misery I am forcing him to suffer) and then a mad dash back to the door.
Now that the weather has turned cold, I pop his towel into the dryer just before we go out so when he comes in, he is rewarded with a toasty-warm rubdown to ease his suffering.

2BoxerLover

Boxer Booster
My girls are really funny! They hate going out in the rain to potty!! Both my girls will hold it until they are absolutely desperate to go potty. Even then one of us has to go with them. On the other hand we have been out walking/running and a down pour has come and they act like it doesn't even bother them.

BoxerMom999

Boxer Insane
Buster loves to tear thru puddles, wade in the waves at the beach, splash around in his pool and wrestle with the sprinkler. Rain, however, is a whole different story.
I have to nearly drag him outside and then hold a golf umbrella over him to get him to go potty in the rain. There is no sniffing around or looking for squirrels, it's all business (and while business is being conducted, he glares at me, letting me know he is not happy with the misery I am forcing him to suffer) and then a mad dash back to the door.
Now that the weather has turned cold, I pop his towel into the dryer just before we go out so when he comes in, he is rewarded with a toasty-warm rubdown to ease his suffering.

Boilerupking - I love this - the warm towel! What a lucky baby Buster is.

Status
Not open for further replies.