Biggest Boxer Mess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxmom

Boxer Insane
Yes, I agree, Bella's projectile vomiting and little white Torque with his poop-mustache are definately at the top of the list. I liked George's mess too, cause there was photographic evidencephotoicon!

SweetCody

Boxer Insane
So far (knock wood) we have not had any really terrible messes, other than the hole dug halfway to China in the yard which results in two muddy puppies, the splinters all over from the half eaten door jam, or the peeing in the family room on the tile floor and then deciding to have a wrestling match/burn fest around the house while every time making sure to hit that pee spot, or the tearing up of the dog beds resulting in a fluffy white snow storm. Or Torque who likes to eat poo, coming into the house looking like a little kid who just ate a chocolate pudding pop...nope, no messes here ;)

It is so nice to hear of such perfect angelicon 's. Whoever said Boxers were messy are just crazy. ;) :LOL:

dlcenters

Boxer Booster
We USED to have a giant floor pillow that J.C. used as a dog bed. The tuft button in the middle had been missing for a long time and left a small hole in the middle of the pillow. Well one day (before crates) she got bored while we were at work and we came home to about 3 inches of sponge stuffing completely covering the living room floor! We literally had to bring the rake in to clean it up-2 large garbage bags full!

kayboxer

Boxer Insane
I remember one incident when Roxy was a pup. She was playing "chase" through the house with my son and she hit a little table that had an oil lamp sitting on it. The lamp crashed to the ground and broke and I had lamp oil all over the carpet! It scared the holy you-know-what out of her and she went and hid. I was so mad but it was so funny. I spent literally days trying to get that oil out. I did it finally by using a combo of kitty litter and baking soda absorbing the oil. I kept having to change it over and over until it finally absorbed almost all the oil. I never got another oil lamp after that. :LOL:

Rozycki

Boxer Buddy
So we are trying to give Cody a little bit more freedom...he usually stays in his crate all day, but we are letting him stay in the kitchen with his bed and some toys. I keep the kitchen very clean, and don't leave anything out that he can get into. We had recently taken a trip to our local wholesale club store and bought a very large box of garbage bags, which I had on the counter. When I came home, it looked like a blizzard blew through our kitchen! There were garbage bags all over the entire floor...every square inch! The box was in shreds, and my boy was beaning and trying to kiss me...it was very hard to be mad...but it was a pain to pick up the mess before his daddy came home!

WAT

Boxer Insane
Okay, Torque has just won me the biggest mess award. He and Cam-mee were outside for awhile this afternoon playing in the backyard. I brought them both in and they were playing with thier tennis ball and running around. I was in the kitchen and I hear blaaat (the sound a dog vomitting), here comes Torque around the corner, he is making footprints on the tile, I go into the family room to see what he threw up......it's half digested POOP. So not only did he eat the poop which is gross enough, he threw up the half digested poop on the tile and then he stepped in it, walked across the tile and made sure he walked across 2 throw rugs on his way to the kitchen, one can be thrown in the washer, the other is a deep pile piece of carpet that we had cut and made. OMG!!!! I've had better days....

devilfan

Boxer Booster
Don't you just love waking up to the sound of your dog vomiting? Levi woke me about 2 weeks ago 2:00 am about 2 days after he stole and ate one of mom's no seeum socks. OMG that is bad and try not to yell but get outside quick.

SweetCody

Boxer Insane
Okay, Torque has just won me the biggest mess award. He and Cam-mee were outside for awhile this afternoon playing in the backyard. I brought them both in and they were playing with thier tennis ball and running around. I was in the kitchen and I hear blaaat (the sound a dog vomitting), here comes Torque around the corner, he is making footprints on the tile, I go into the family room to see what he threw up......it's half digested POOP. So not only did he eat the poop which is gross enough, he threw up the half digested poop on the tile and then he stepped in it, walked across the tile and made sure he walked across 2 throw rugs on his way to the kitchen, one can be thrown in the washer, the other is a deep pile piece of carpet that we had cut and made. OMG!!!! I've had better days....

I swear it is never a dull moment at your house is it?
Torque eating poop is a no no nonoicon .

MaggienDeuce

Boxer Booster
So not only did he eat the poop which is gross enough, he threw up the half digested poop on the tile and then he stepped in it, walked across the tile and made sure he walked across 2 throw rugs on his way to the kitchen, one can be thrown in the washer, the other is a deep pile piece of carpet that we had cut and made. OMG!!!! I've had better days....

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. I'd say you've won the biggest mess contest hand's down and I'm not envious one bit about your win!

Status
Not open for further replies.