1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bewear minture boxers

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by doc04, Jan 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doc04

doc04 Boxer Buddy

hi i have not been on in a wile due to my service in the irish army but when i got back from the un i went in to a coner shop and up on the notice borad said for sale minture boxers exelent lines £600 with papers and i stood for a moment and then said to the girl who works there what the hell is minture boxers i have one at home and he is nowear near minture and i dont think you can get a minture boxer than the girl said well thats the 8 add we had from different pepole this month selling minture boxers so i took the number down and when i got to the house i give the guy a bell so i phoned and said hello are you selling minture boxers and he said i have just sold out there going like hot cakes these days so i asked him what was minture boxers as i have one at home and he is 24inch and the witters he said the grow no bigger than a jackrussal so i said well what are they i had never heard of one and he said they come from show lines and then i said to him if there are a mix could you tell me as iam thinking of do in it my self (not really) just trying to get the guy to spill his guts well he paused for a moment and said get your self a englinsh bulldog and a french bulldog breed the to togeather use the french bulldog as the dam and the englinsh as a sire then when the pups come give me a phone and ill get give you a number to a boy who does copy dog papers and hell sort the pups out with pappers and you can charger any were from £600 to £1000 and you will get it as they are rare and then i said to him well that is furad and he said well if you can get a way with it do it and he hung up
    so if ireland is doing these so callad minture boxers you can bet if wont be long be fore othere pepole start doing it so if you see a sign saying minture boxers for sale walk a way as there is no such thing
    just a word of advice

2. nikol0304

nikol0304 Banned

To be quite honest..I don't think people are that stupid. At least where I come from...Maybe thats just my own ignorant opinion though...

3. haleyandmark

haleyandmark Boxer Insane

yeah i have seen signs for miniature Boxers but i know there is no such thing. there was actually a post about it not too long ago with a picture of 'miniature Boxers' but they didn't look like Boxers much at all ... more like a bigger version of a Pug dog. what some people do just for money surprises me smashicon

4. Shanz

Shanz Boxer Insane

Ive seen adds on the net for this, but thats asbout it.

5. Lava Linda

Lava Linda Completely Boxer Crazy

Takes all kinds...

Reminds me of an ad I saw recently on Craig's list, for a "rare albino doberman" at $1000. The ad was so farfetched, however, that I think it was probably tongue in cheek, mocking all the ads for "rare" mutts at exorbitant prices. If it WAS just a joke, it was a little too subtle. There were scathing replies about irresponsible breeding, some of them a full page long!

Miniature boxers....sheesh....what's next. Nice job in getting the guy to confess! You should report the guy who makes false papers, that's criminal behavior no matter how you feel about breeding.

6. Lava Linda

Lava Linda Completely Boxer Crazy

Also reminds me of the "thorobred Staffire Terriers" being given away in front of a Walmart store.

7. Mama_Zookeeper

Mama_Zookeeper Boxer Insane

Unfortunately people are that stupid...at least ignorant! ;) They WANT something, and a miniature "boxer" is the best of both worlds! The playfullness, and family friendliness of a boxer but without the size. The size of the boxer is the one of the most heard complaints when people surrender these dogs. Not knowing the true standards of the breed they fall for these ads! A lot of people who don't know dogs and don't realize there is no such breed are suckers for these so called "breeders". The same goes for the "breeders" who advertise HUGE boxers over 100 lbs! This is not the standard, yet some people are attracted to this. :rolleyes: AAAAAHHHHH!

Off my soap box! Dora

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.