Best part of New Year's Day....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaggienDeuce

Boxer Booster
is getting to open my new boxer-a-day calendar. 365 more days with pictures of those adorable smooshy faces! DH gets me a new calendar every year for Christmas and it's always my favorite present.

lmorey

Boxer Booster
I had one last year, and put it on my desk at work. I'm sure everyone thought I was nuts, but I don't care! Until you own a boxer, you just don't understand.

daizysmom

Boxer Booster
I had one last year too. The only thing I didn't like was that I had to throw pictues away every day! They're too sweet to put in the trash!

SamTheHam

Boxer Buddy
I didn't know they had those!!

Wow, I had a boxer puppy calendar last year and this year i got the rescue's calendar but i didn't know they had boxer-a-day calendars! That's really cool! Where can you find them??

MaggienDeuce

Boxer Booster
You can find them at Petsmart, though you have to start looking in Sept/October the previous year for them. They are always sold out if you wait until December like my DH did this past Christmas. Luckily the calendar place in the mall had one left for all the malls in Jacksonville, so he snapped it up. I haven't checked, but I'm sure you can find one on amazon.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.