1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Besides Boxers... what other pets do you own?

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Gen G. :), Mar 2, 2008.

?

Besides Boxers, what other pets do you own?

1. Dog: Other Breeds

50.5%
  2. Cat

59.3%
  3. Bird

16.5%
  4. Fish

30.8%
  5. Small Rodents

8.8%
  6. Horse

7.7%
  7. Other (Please specify)

14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gen G. :)

Gen G. :) Super Boxer

As much as I adore Boxer babies, I also love looking at the 'Other Pets' gallery (I can spend HOURS doing so)! :D I'm really curious to know about all your other beloved babies - other breeds of dogs, cats, birds, horses, mice, fish, iguanas maybe? ;) I thought it would be nice to make a survey and learn about your Boxer's fur, feather or scale siblings! The poll allows you to choose more than one option, according to your family pets :)

It would also be great to know the different breeds of dogs or cats you own, to know what 'goes well' with a Boxer! :D

Last edited: Mar 2, 2008
  2. cdn daisy

cdn daisy Boxer Pal

What other dogs besides a boxer

We have Daisy an almost 3 year-old boxer, and a 12 year-old border collie mix (Chloe) and for Valentine's day we got a little Shih Tzu (China)....go figure. We also have a 12 year old cat (Spunky). We all get along fine, and we love them all to bits. Daisy is the best!!! She is very smart and just wonderful with the new puppy.

3. buffym

buffym Super Boxer

Besides Diesel and Daisy, we have one rabbit (Bailey), one Chinchilla (Dusty) and 4 turtles.

4. K8IE

K8IE Boxer Insane

Right now Cooper is the only canine in the house (11 month old Boxer). We also have a 65 gallon tank full of African Cichlids, a betta fish in a two gallon tank (belongs to my 8 year old son) and he also has an Arizona Mountain Kingsnake. :)

5. auntthelm

auntthelm Boxer Insane

We have a rescued 10 year old Cockatiel, and a Bearded Dragon.

6. dizzydogmom

dizzydogmom Boxer Booster

Well, in addition to Riley and Piper, I also have two cats, two cockatiels, two parakeets, and a lavender kingsnake.

Oh, and a husband, o' course. ;)

7. JulieJay

JulieJay Super Boxer

Well besides Caine....

We have a 55 Gallon fish tank with two sharks, mickey mouse platy's, another platy and a couple of cory cats.

And i can Definitely count the BF as a pet.

8. bucca

bucca Boxer Insane

we have stubby who is a twelve year old black cat. we adopted him after a friend, who is a maintance worker at a condo complex, found him in a box inside a dumpste after a man reported hearing meowing while throwing garbage out. the vet told us he was about 6 weeks old and we have had him ever since.

9. beausmommy

beausmommy Boxer Insane

Beau's only sibling is his 5 year-old miniature dachshund brother. They are inseparable. I took the cutest picture of them yesterday curled up in the recliner. I think they'll be the only two until I get a bigger house!

10. Lola's mum

Lola's mum Boxer Insane

We have 2 kitten Lili & Daisy. Daisy teases the dogs from behind the stairgate :LOL:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.