Bentley's here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Boxer Pal
Our 7 week old puppy has arrived! His name is Bentley, he's a red & flashy bundle of happiness, poop and teeth... Going to get some pictures tonight to show you guys. Had a good first night, he hardly moaned at all, went out 3 times, no messes this morning... He is so beautiful, and really laid back (for a boxer LOL):D The cat's nose is a bit 'out of joint' but he reacted to the puppy better than we thought, and given time they should become friends. I'll post those pics soon as poss, you can tell us what you think!

bonnie

Super Boxer
Congratulations on your new addition. I look forward to seeing "alot" of pictures and hearing all about his adventures.

buddy's_mom_29

Boxer Insane
Congrats on your new baby! Can't wait to see lots of pics, and the cat will eventually warm up. It was the same way with my feist, she hated Buddy for weeks, but now she loves him, especially when she thinks I'm not looking:rolleyes: Welcome to BoxerWorld, btw!!:D

luke

Boxer Pal
Thanks guys

Thank you everyone, we're doing fine, Bentley's settling in brilliantly. He's still a little off his food due to missing mum, but he otherwise seems great. He is getting plenty of sleep (unlike me LOL) and plenty of loves... He is SUCH a bold little guy, there's this staffy bull terrier next door but one,who barks all the time, and Bentley's there, barking right back! It is so funny, he's about 20 times smaller! And he already looks out for Kieran, our baby boy;) ... No pics yet,waiting on a digital camera, hopefully in the next few days:(

lexismum

Super Boxer
Congrats on your new boy. I remember the puppy stages. Prepare to laugh and laugh and laugh. Can't wait to see pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.