Bathtub Sprayer-Does it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalkBoxers

Boxer Booster
I was wondering if anyone has used this particular hand-held sprayer. I am wondering if it really works with the bathtub faucet like the one shown in the picture. That is the kind of faucet my tub has, and if this thing works, it would make my life a lot easier when it comes to bathing all of my animals. I saw it on an older post here on BW, but I didn't see where anyone had actually tried it. All I know is, if it works, I will definitely be getting one.

Amglory

Boxer Pal
Hi,
I’m not sure what sprayer you’re asking about but I can tell you that I bought the one that replaces the shower head. I had my own 1st Boxer and an old lady foster Boxer. That was in 2003. It was the best thing EVER and so easy to install by myself. Added bonus, it has adjustable settings, for us. I think mine cost about $35. I know I got my money’s worth. Every dog and cat that has lived in my home has experienced it.

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
I haven't tried that one. I had tried another in the past that didn't work because we had a "decorative" faucet that was wider than a standard faucet. It's just a thought as you consider you're options.

Shane72

Boxer Booster
I've got a Rinse Ace Pet Shower Deluxe which you can pick up at about any major pet store for around $30. I've used it 2 or 3 years and it makes giving Rocky a bath much easier. When done I just disconnect it from the adapter at the shower head and hang it over the curtain rod to let it dry. Well worth the money in my opinion.

kathysboxer

Boxer Insane
I have always had a hand held shower head. I love it. Tyson doesn't like to stand in water, and it works great! And when I clean our tub/shower, makes rinsing the sides off easier too.

sargboxerluv

Completely Boxer Crazy
If you're talking about the bathtub one, no. I used it and the as soon as I turned the water on the force pushed the piece off. But you could give it a try and return it if it doesn't work work for you either. Maybe my tub piece was too small.

The one that you unscrew the shower head and screw on the attachment and then screw the shower head back on works great for me. It doesn't leak either.

JWalkBoxers

Boxer Booster
If you're talking about the bathtub one, no. I used it and the as soon as I turned the water on the force pushed the piece off. But you could give it a try and return it if it doesn't work work for you either. Maybe my tub piece was too small.

The one that you unscrew the shower head and screw on the attachment and then screw the shower head back on works great for me. It doesn't leak either.

This is what I figured. I think I am just going to use our stand-alone shower and get a good detachable shower head. Thanks for all of the responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.