Autumn has cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

efb01

Banned
I'm so sorry to here about Autumn's diagnosis. I wish both of you the best and just love each other everyday. Beth

soo sorry...

I am soo sorry to hear about your boxer. I lost my sweet white baby boy to lymphoma last October. He had been diagnosed that June while we were living in Sicily (so any fancy medical care/options were non-existent!) but, even with the best options, unfortunately the time it buys is not enough....love her and make her as happy and comfortable as you can, enjoy her for all the time you have....its been a year and I still can't believe Norton isn't here sometimes....I wish you all the best and my heart breaks for you & Autumn.

Macon's Mom

Completely Boxer Crazy
I am SO sorry to hear about Autumn's diagnosis :( I don't know what to say, except that my thoughts and prayers are with you. angelicon Keep us posted when you can.

karab

Boxer Pal
My heart goes out to you at this time. I can't imagine what you must be going through. Lots of love your way at this difficult time.

Kara.....proud mommy to Ty

Linda/NJ

Boxer Insane
I am sad to hear Autumn is sick, but sending her tons of positive vibes and tons of (((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))

My Calla

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry to hear that Autumn is sick. I am sending tons of positive vibes and (((((hugs))))).

crowpete

Boxer Insane
I am sorry to hear about your baby. Sounds like you have a positive attitude about this witch is wonderful for your baby. Many prayers and hugs your way. Please give Autumn a big kiss from Darby and I.

MACHUNRY

Boxer Pal
Bo

My Boxer Pride Got Cancer At The Age Of 4 And We Went Through Alot With Him. There Was Times When I Thought It Was Better For Him To Let Him Go Th The Other Side. I Am Glad Everyday That Pride And Myself Did Not Give Up On Him.
Pride Is Now 6 And Is Living Life, I Hope You Have The Same Ending As I Did And For Anybody Else With The Same Problem I Hope Everything Works Out For Them.

Status
Not open for further replies.