Arrgghh - two sick dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sansal

Boxer Insane
Well, Happy has this rash on her belly, she's been itchy and has been licking a lot. I first thought yeast but now I'm thinking it looks more like a bacterial infection :(

And if that wasn't enough just now I noticed Sky has a lump on her lower eyelid :( :( it's maybe half the size of a pencil eraser and it could not have been there for long. (growing fast? :( )

Guess I will be scheduling a double appointment with our vet!

Tuff Love

Boxer Insane
Aww man, double trouble. Hope the bump and the rash are easy enough to clear up. I want a 2nd boxer so bad but with every trip to the vet I'm reminded how hard a blow my pocketbook would take with another :/ Good luck at the vet!

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
Oh no! Worrying about one dog is bad enough, but two, ugh! I unfortunately have there. Lots of healthy (((((vibes))))) coming your way for Happy and Sky!

Sansal

Boxer Insane
Thanks everyone! We have an appointment for tomorrow afternoon.... Unfortunately they didn't have anything available for today. I will keep everyone posted.

Sansal

Boxer Insane
Aww man, double trouble. Hope the bump and the rash are easy enough to clear up. I want a 2nd boxer so bad but with every trip to the vet I'm reminded how hard a blow my pocketbook would take with another :/ Good luck at the vet!

I hear ya! It'll cost 100$ just to walk in the door with two dogs and I don't even want to think about how much more on top of that it might be...... But two dogs are also double the fun :D

Tuff Love

Boxer Insane
I hear ya! It'll cost 100$ just to walk in the door with two dogs and I don't even want to think about how much more on top of that it might be...... But two dogs are also double the fun :D

Wouldn't it be nice if you could get something like frequent flier miles for pups... a 2 for 1 special lol! Best of luck today!

Sansal

Boxer Insane
Well, Happy has a skin infection. She is probably allergic to something (no idea what it could be, she never had allergies before) and all the scratching and licking has caused an infection.

Sky hopefully has an infection, because if it's not an infection it is a tumor of some sorts and will need to be removed. The location is very unfortunate. So close to the eye.

Both dogs are on antibiotics.....

Ugh. I hope it'll all turn out to be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.