Are we all just a little nuts????

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ Boxer Boys

Boxer Insane
Today I was at an event with our Brownie troop and I saw a man with two cute boxers. I said to my 8 year daughter and her friend "Look, boxers!!". The girls screamed 'boxers' and ran over to the man and asked permission to pet the dogs and, of course, he said yes.

Anyway, I explained we owned two boxers too and we just love them. He looked at me and said "Have you ever seen a German Shepard owner, yell 'shepard' when they see one; or, walk all the way across a parking lot to see another shepard?"

To which I replied, "Well, come to think of it 'no' - I think we boxer owners are just a breed of our own, nuts about our dogs!"foolicon

Sooooo, how many of you go just a little nuts when you see another boxer? :D I guess I don't really have to ask - - I know you all are.foolicon

Cindy

Bambisboxer

Boxer Booster
Tee Hee.......

I am going to see my baby boy boxer tomorrow and we will be bringing him home in 3 weeks. Tonight my husband has told me that I have an unheathly obsession for boxers now and we haven't even gotten our dog yet, lol. I told him I am just soooo excited to finally be getting a boxer after wanting one for 9 years. So yeah, I can see myself doing the same thing you did in the park. :) The back drop for my desktop is now a pic. of a boxer puppy. I can't help but just love all of them because they are so wonderful!! I am definately crazy for them!!

Bambi~mom to 3 'skinkids' and soon to be Lucian

Ciscobxr

Boxer Insane
AZ Boxer Boys said:
Sooooo, how many of you go just a little nuts when you see another boxer?

Only EVERY time!!! :LOL:
There was a lady walking a boxer all the way across the park from me yesterday and I was so upset b/c she was in her car and gone before I could get to her! Now that's pathetic!

K8IE

Boxer Insane
My hubby picks on me sometimes because I still act like a kid when we see dogs, (especially Boxers) anywhere we go, I am like "hang on honey, I'll be right back"... and I just have to go ask to pet someone's dog. We just moved to a new neighborhood and I had Killian and my son out for a walk and saw a Boxer up ahead, I was so happy we practically RAN to greet them. She was a pretty fawn girl and her and Killian hit it off, we are looking to plan a play date soon. :) I agree that Boxer owners are a breed apart, we are crazy about our dogs and proud of it!! :)

Tango's Mama

Super Boxer
Me too!!! I go all silly when I see another boxer. My husband just rolls his eyes, ppfftt he just hasnt been round long enough to catch the bug. Tango is working on him tho ;) He will win him over yet!

Ronin1

Boxer Insane
Our family chartered a boat last Summer and cruised up as far as Nanaimo, Canada. We were walking around the city and all of a sudden I saw a guy with a Boxer. I yelled "Look!! A Boxer!" and my DH (plus the owner of the Boxer) just looked at me like I was nuts :LOL:

K8IE

Boxer Insane
Tango's Mama-
Ok, your dog is one that I would RUN across the park to hug... He is about the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life!!!! What a face!!! :) I will get pics up of Killian as soon as I can get my hubby to help me. :( I am not the best with computers. Killian has a comparably cute/unique mug, with his crooked nose and the tongue that hangs out 24/7, I bet they would be buddies!

Tango's Mama

Super Boxer
K8IE!! I cant wait to see your Killian( i love the name too btw) Tango would love you for huggin him. He just adores attention(what boxer dont tho) He gets lots of looks because of his silly expressions. There is an old fella that I usually see at the post office and if I dont have Tango with me his feelings are hurt. His wife said about the only time he ever smiles is when he see's Tango. That just makes my day :)

Princess3604

Super Boxer
i always go nuts when i see a boxer.. 2 days ago while working my manager kept yellling for me so i go over to see what she was yelling about and it turns out she was calling me so i could see this ladys 3 month old brindle boy!! omg i fell in love.. i petted him and talked to the owner for a little but then had to let her go cuz i was holding up the drive thru.. hehe

K8IE

Boxer Insane
I promise to get pics up of Killian asap, he is goofball, he definitely makes people laugh with that tongue hanging out.

Status
Not open for further replies.