1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone watch Idol finals?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rvngal, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rvngal

rvngal Boxer Booster

I think Jordin nailed it tonight. Boy her last 2 songs were awesome. I hope she takes the title tomorrow.

2. Maxwell's Ma

Maxwell's Ma Boxer Insane

I like Blake but Jordan was really good. My fav was Melinda. I think Jordan has it. But who ever does they will both do great.

3. tugger

tugger Super Boxer

I liked Jordin...but I think Blake has great stage presence. I have thought that for a while. This year has really been a bag of surprises. So, who knows?? I think we all have to remember this is an amateurs show!

4. LeahR

LeahR Super Boxer

Why did they bother???? Not that this whole thing is going to be decided by the one song ( I am talking a bout the last "idol song writing competition song) but REALLY......that was ridiculous and painful. It think it truly unfair to Blake that that is how he had to end. While all idol contestantants are forced to sing outside of their genre during the season, the season finale is supposed to be for letting the final two put their best foot forward. I hope that this will be the first and last time Idol does something like that in their finale.

Personally, I love blake, first, he is an absolute gentleman ( anyone catch that he won the coin toss and instead of taking the much better second position, he elected to go first cause Jordin didn't want to go first??) and next because he is incredibly talented, he can sing but he knows music. I predict whether he wins or not, He will be bog. I bet he will end up being a producer more than a singer/preformer.

Also if I were blake, I would want to lose so I would not be forced to release that song as my first single!!!!!

5. ForeverMama

ForeverMama Boxer Insane

I thought Jordin's last two songs were fantastic. Hope she wins.

6. TossBranAbi

TossBranAbi Boxer Insane

Blake had it on the first song but Jordin took over on the last two, especially the last one. I think it was incredibly unfair about the last song, they knew that wasn't Blakes style. They do need to step out of their comfort zones but I feel that with that song Jordin was in her comfort zone and they just left Blake out in the cold.

Blake is my favorite, Jordin has talent but Blake "takes the cake" :LOL: I will definately be buying his CD. I do NOT want Blake to win, he is too unique to be under a stupid contract. With that said, I wonder if he has thought about that? Last night I was thinking that and maybe that is why he did so bad on the last song? I think he could have made it more his own style and that was his way of thinking that if he didn't nail that song, he wouldn't win.

7. C Prawetz

C Prawetz Boxer Booster

I agree about the last song. That was totally unfair to Blake. It would have been like giving Jordin a Beat Boxing (spelling ?) song to sing. Blake is very entertaining on stage and is very creative - I think he will go far even if he doesn't win. Jordan does have an amazing voice - I think she was the surprise of the season.

8. Chiefsmom

Chiefsmom Boxer Insane

Oh oh oh!!! They are about to decide........... (nice timing to read the thread)!!! Congrats Jordin!!!!!!!! appicon

9. TossBranAbi

TossBranAbi Boxer Insane

Does that mean she won?

I fell stupid, I have watched faithfully, every show and I record them all on my DVR and I was watching tonights show and it stopped just before they announced the winner. Aparently something else was scheduled to record and...grrr, I can't figure out who won...

10. Chiefsmom

Chiefsmom Boxer Insane

Yep. She won! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.