Anyone in Louisiana?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loulou12571

Boxer Buddy
coming to NOLA!

i'm coming to NOLA from may1-7 to visit my brother and i'm bringing my boxer puppy jake! we'd love to play with other boxers! there's a dog park across from the zoo on magazine and broadway...if anyone is interested please e-mail me at loulou12571@aol.com. i'll be checking my e-mails while i'm there!!!
look forward to hearing from you!!

Lafitte,Louisianna

Rebel is about 5 months and never played with a boxer before just Fido.Maybe we can meet at the dog park by the zoo.Thats about one to one and a half hours to get there for me.

cristal

~zawaka~

Boxer Pal
molly , we live in patterson it's near morgan city, if you know where that is. sorry i haven't got on the net in a while i would have answered your post sooner.

i don't have a fenced in yard and they don't have a dog park around here. I don't know about you but, if not we could find a baseball field some where so they could run and play.

M

MollyMoose

I live in Mandeville, about 40 minutes from downtown N.O. There are several places to take them in the city. Id say more now but im pressed for time. Ill write more later!

brandimonkey

Boxer Booster
how crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just moments ago i was wondering if there were many people in louisiana on the boxer site. i live in shreveport...i just moved here three months ago when i got married. and i just got a boxer two weeks ago........his name is patrick.

clara's parents

Completely Boxer Crazy
Hey brandimonkey...I live in Natchitoches which is an hour away at most! That's cool to find someone who lives so close!

brandimonkey

Boxer Booster
oh my gosh

clara's parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! patrick is flashy brindle natural ears docked tail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but he's only six weeks old. how crazy!!!! one day i will definitely have to come to natchitoches.........i used to live there......i went to nsu. and my roommate still lives there...tho she isn't my roommate anymore!!! anyway....i will have to get with you sometime this summer.....

later
brandi

clara's parents

Completely Boxer Crazy
Yeah, we really should get the puppies together. My husband and I both go to NSU right now with 1 1/2 years left. It's so cool to find someone so close to home!

brandimonkey

Boxer Booster
great!!!!!!!!! my husband has a crazy schedule.........he's in a band and he's a fireman.......but i will definitely have to find out a day that we could get together.

Status
Not open for further replies.