1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone else have persians?

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by wildchild, Jun 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildchild

wildchild Boxer Booster

I was wondering if any of you guys had persians? They are the most beauitifull cats, but they are a pain in the butt!! I have a male and a pregnany female. I also have a male siamese-he ia so vocal! If any of you guys have one , what do you think of the breed.

2. Colin Doyle

Colin Doyle Boxer Buddy

I do not have one, but my parents have a white female persian. It is so hard to figure her out. Sometimes she is very affectionate and others she will not let anyone get near her. Overall she is a great cat though. They also have a maine coon that is the best cat in the world. Tom likes to go on walks with the dogs in the neighborhood. He will wait in my parents front yard and when someone he knows comes walking by with their dog he will follow them. People walk by just to see if Tom is there so they can take him for a walk. I have never heard of such a thing.

3. BoxerMomof1

BoxerMomof1 Boxer Booster

yep

i have a persian black male named shadow. iresced him from the shelter i vol. at. he was biteing everyone and was hard to handle. he is my long hair baby now. he is a lot of work to keep fur looking good but is worth it........Debbie

Mom to shadow,pepper,sami.jj.gabby(felines)
    Rosie(cockatiel) and Katrina(boxer pup)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.