1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody have a webcam?

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by RachS, Jul 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RachS

RachS Super Boxer

I am seriously about to go buy a webcam so i can see what Tyler does in his crate while I am at work. I know he probably sleeps most of the time but I am dying to know how long he whines for and how the HECK he completely cleans out the kong. I stuff it with peanut butter and treats and i really mush it in there so that he has to work to get it out and when i come home it is completely empty. He also redecorates a bit. I know a webcam might be considered obsessive or neurotic or something but I can't help myself. Has anyone done this? What have you learned about what your babies do when you are not home and they are alone in their crates?

2. MavericksMom

MavericksMom Boxer Booster

I would love to see the trouble mine cause during the day.

3. Kathie11

Kathie11 Super Boxer

When we got Louie he was already 1.5 years old and pretty soon we trusted him to have the run of the house so we placed a camera to see what he does when we're got home. Well at this time he wasn't allowed on the sofa... now him and Chevy aren't allowed on the sofa only when company is over. Anyways, within 5 minutes he was on the sofa.

I should set up the camera now since both boys have the fun of the house.

4. Cholbert

Cholbert Boxer Insane

I did this too, and I found that the dogs planted themselves right up on the sofa, where they knew they weren't supposed to be. They slept pretty much the whole time I was gone, only getting up every once in a blue moon to look out the window. Nothing too exciting!

5. bucksteemom2

bucksteemom2 Boxer Insane

I would love to see what mine do while we are gone!! We have been thinking of this as well. Let me know what happens if you get one:)

6. Angie35

Angie35 Boxer Pal

I kid you not... yesterday when i got home my sister said that she wished she had a camera to watch Maggie...

7. rich_h

rich_h Boxer Booster

There's a woman on her that has a web cam set up for while she is at work, not sure of her name though. Not much use I know.

8. rich_h

rich_h Boxer Booster

9. RachS

RachS Super Boxer

Thanks for the link. I just tried to check it at work and it's blocked - ugh!

10. elvis_baby

elvis_baby Boxer Insane

We have just set one up as we are dog sitting so we can keep an eye on the boys! it faces the sofa to see exactually what Elvis gets up to!
    It so funny, he doesnt sleep just sits up, lies down, sits up etc....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.