American Idol fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

TossBranAbi

Boxer Insane
Carrie's dress was a tad on the short side. I watched the show but all I can say is that Archleta won. Cook is too good to be under contract.

For those of you wondering why I don't know who won, my lovely DVR stopped recording right before Ryan announced the results. I was literally sitting on the edge of the couch in anticipation when Ryan said "the winner is..." and that was it...

I did a quick search online but it doesn't seem to have results up anywhere.

The show was interesting, there were a couple performers that I skipped through but overall it was a good ending show.

Cami

Boxer Insane
For those of you wondering why I don't know who won, my lovely DVR stopped recording right before Ryan announced the results. I was literally sitting on the edge of the couch in anticipation when Ryan said "the winner is..." and that was it...

The show ran over by a GOOD five minutes.

I had it taped as well so that I could fast forward thru the "junk". When it hit about 9:45pm with 15 minutes to go I had finally caught up and went live. Luckily for me I was able to watch it all otherwise I would have been in the same boat and thought the "other" David won!!

TossBranAbi

Boxer Insane
I was thoroughly surprised to see who won. I was convinced that the other David would win.

I am sort of sad because David is too good to be under contract. I downloaded all of his songs as well as a few other songs from various idol contestants.

Status
Not open for further replies.