1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazing Transformation

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by rayandsarah, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rayandsarah

rayandsarah Completely Boxer Crazy

First I want to start off by thanking BW and it's members, without this site I would have never figured out Capone had a thyroid issue!!! On an awesome not Capone has gained .d pounds in 3 months!! He look a million times better but is still skinny. You can still see all his ribs, his spine, and his hips(you can only imagine how he looked at 48 pounds). His temperment has changed dramatically and his personaliity is really shining through! A few of my neighbors have made comment about how ghood he looks. My neighbor who's boxer just passed noticed an improvement in weight and also personality!! I will say that Capone is wearing me out!!! The moment he walkes up(7 am) till he goes to bed ( midnight) he is constanly going. I love it!!!! He runs, he plays, he is a normal crazy boxer which I don't think he ever was!!! Rowdy and Capone have become the best of buddies!! No fights in 2 months!!! I love my guys but I am enjouing them and loving them more and more everyday!!!!!!

2. Sansal

Sansal Boxer Insane

That's great news! So happy for you and the boys appicon appicon

3. johann

johann Boxer Insane

Awesome news!!! :)

4. samsons

samsons Boxer Insane

so happy to hear !!!!

5. Tuff Love

Tuff Love Boxer Insane

That's wonderful news! I'm so glad to hear Capone's doing much better :)

6. jblackjr

jblackjr Boxer Booster

Just curious but what was the signs that he had thyroid issues?

7. rayandsarah

rayandsarah Completely Boxer Crazy

He went from 63 lbs to 48 lbs in less than a year. The stupid vet kept thinking it was his food and that he still looked ok. He had dry flaky skin. He started losing fur and his coat was extremely thin. Hated the cold. I would put his coat on him to go potty and by the time he came back in (2 min) he was shivering. He never wanted to play. He would rather lay on the couch all day. He had yeasty feet and ears. Finally he started showing signs of aggression.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.