1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"ALIAS" Premier

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by diego's heart, Oct 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myrocky

myrocky Boxer Insane

Alias didn't jump the shark for me just yet but with last nights finale it might be close.

Am I the only one who is pissed off about last night's epi? :mad: Seriously now it was just to much. First they turn Dixen into some sort of psycho. Honestly normal people don't act the way he did towards Will. I hope he apologized to him. But Dixen is messed up in the head to the point he is just plain scary.

Syd has been gone for two years?!!!! She has been missing for two years?! Did anyone try to find her? Was no one worried about her? Vaughan didn't seem all that concerned about it because he went and got himself a brand new bed warmer. Vaughan is a cutie but damn I totally think he is a prick now. He was supposed to be madly in love with Syd and adore her greatly. Wouldn't you think someone who was madly in love with her would try and spend every extra minute he had searching for her? Looking for clues and wondering what happend? Well not Vaughan, oh no he runs out and gets laid. She has only been missing for two years! Missing, not dead, but missing. Two years really isn't that long of a time if you break it down. I am totally over analyazing but humor me. If V and his new mate had the big fancy wedding, well those take at least a year to plan. So that means within the first year Syd was gone he met someone else, started dating, fell in love (AGAIN! ), and got engaged. Then the second year she is missing he gets married and lives happily ever after? Whatever, that is so wrong. How is it possible to keep Syd unaware of what is happening to her but yet she is able to remember everything up to killing Fake Francie? Like it just happened. It really really bothers me a great deal.

This is what my BF thinks is going to be going on for next season:

Sloan has now had the Rambaldi machine running for two years. He is indeed very very powerful. Jack is now back working with Sloan. He was so distraught (poor Jack! I will comfort him ) over Sydney missing and the CIA not doing much about it, that he leaves it. Vaughan we know what he was doing while all this was going on. So that is where the season is going to pick up.

2. vasha

vasha Boxer Pal

I, for one, still have faith in Vaughn and hope that he will leave his new bedwarmer to try and win Syd back, but hopefully she'll tell him where to stuff it! :LOL:

And WHY would Vaughn go back to find Syd when all he could tell her was that he was married to someone else. I wish they had sent someone else, like Will.

Vaughn's move will also allow Will and Syd to hook up - which I've been hoping for since day one. :D :D :D

I also thought that this ran VERY SLOW for a two hour show, like they were trying to fill stuff up.

I did like Marshall and his new sweetie - very cute. Too bad about that chick's boss though.

Dixon's behavior, I thought, was understandable. If someone had killed my spouse I'd love to get my hands around their throat. Sure WE all knew Will was innocent, but Dixon sure didn't.

I don't think Jack will go back to Sloan, unless he's doubling again. But it seems that Sloan has developed some kind of psychic powers or something becaue he knew exactly what was going to happen when Irina tipped Sydney off about the Rambaldi artifacts being hidden in that warehouse in Zurich. Who KNOWS how that will develop.

All in all I thought the finale was lackluster in it's performance. I was hoping for more zing and the chick fight between Francie and Syd wasn't cool at all, it was nasty.

vasha frogicon

www.giveaboxerabuck.org - just a buck will change their luck!

3. Tam319

Tam319 Guest

I was completely disapointed with last night's epi. Grrrr. It seemed like they were grasping at straws. "Um, what can we do?? Let's make Syd disapear for 2 years." Ugh. Maybe they were trying to piss us all off so we would tune in next season.

Tam

4. diego's heart

diego's heart Boxer Insane

Totally agree with you Andie about Vaughn & Sydney. Two years? Hong Kong? Give me a break - so ridiculous smashicon! I'm glad Will didn't die, but c'mon! And what loyalty and love does Mommy Dearest have toward Syd - that confused the heck out me?! All I can say is they better explain things and get back to the usual in the season opener!!!!!! ~ Lisa

5. Pooch72

Pooch72 Boxer Booster

Kind made me feel like the "dream"sequence from the old "Dallas at South Fork" show. It was totally off that they couldn't find her for two whole years..when they found Jack so quickly in mexico...oh wait was it a dream or wasn't it.

So did someone kidnap her after she killed Francie and Will was actually alive in the bathtub because he sure looked dead? Tune in next season and see if your questions are answered.

6. Tam319

Tam319 Guest

I thought Will was dead for sure too....how did he survive a stab wound then laying in the tub??? The girl fight was sooooo lame-o. After about 15 minutes of the slapping and kicking and strategic *bouncing* I had enough. That show really made me mad last night.:mad:

Tam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.