1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"ALIAS" Premier

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by diego's heart, Oct 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myrocky

myrocky Boxer Insane

Well bummer! Oh wells, I guess we shall just discuss it on IM then :p

2. Tam319

Tam319 Guest

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I would never miss out! I am just not as quick as you ladies.

Hands down, this is my favourite show on TV.

Tam

3. Pooch72

Pooch72 Boxer Booster

Please don't IM this is where I come to catch up on shows I miss!
    I'm out numbered the main TV gets sports and if I work the late afternoon shift I have to cook when I get home home so I can't watch the show all the time.

Did any one notice when Emily was shot the aim was on Sloan so how did he hit Emily? Then it came back to him and he took his eye away from the scope and shook his head. Then they showed Emily down and not Sloan.

I think Syd is onto Francie after this last episode which I did get to see. It was odd for Francie gave the tie to Vaughn which Syd noted, and then the evasiveness to answer questions she should know.

Irina saved Syd from the building too by calling to her .

4. vasha

vasha Boxer Pal

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - andie - your evil plan worked - the lurkers have come out of the woodwork!! :

glad to know we're not the only ones watching - this is a great show!

:LOL:

vasha frogicon

5. myrocky

myrocky Boxer Insane

YaY!! appicon appicon

I think that Dixen was targeting Sloan, however right at the exact time he was pulling the trigger that helicoper flew overhead. I think it made him flinch and then he ended up hitting Emily. Either that or the winds from the chopper affected the line of the bullet :) Poor Dixen, here it is only his second mission and he kills a civilian. I think Sloan is going to be even more harsh and evil now that his wife is out of the picture.

I think that Syd is going to try to stage more "memory lane" type converstations with man-Francie to test her. She'll catch on quick :)

Andie

6. Tam319

Tam319 Guest

Lets hope she figures it out soon. She's been so slow lately. It is really bugging me...WHO IS MAN-FRANCIE (true identity)??? This is driving me nuts!! (Well, more nuts than usual).

Tam

7. diego's heart

diego's heart Boxer Insane

Are you kidding me?!@#$!

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Andie, I think it's just you and me watching now, although Tam and Lisa are missing out!!

I'm a die hard Alias fan and want to comment, but got busted at work :mad: (after hours now). Don't have a computer at home right now :(... what a show!!! I missed the first 20 minutes though, yet I think I got most of it. I'm curious when and how the season finale will go since every episode this year is like a finale!!!

Miss you guys, talk to y'all soon.... ~ Lisa

8. Slugger6969

Slugger6969 Guest

AAAARGH!!!

When did Dixon's wife get killed? Who killed her? How? I saw when Emily was killed but not Dixon's.

Does anyone read any gossip on this show? I read Watch with Kristen on EOnline and know there's going to be another major play-ah killed...

Only two episodes left!

9. diego's heart

diego's heart Boxer Insane

Season Finale

Last week wasn't their best, but I'm so looking forward to the 2 hour finale - it's going to be good :D!!!

Any predictions? Anyone? Isn't someone getting capped on the show Sunday? ~ Lisa

10. Pooch72

Pooch72 Boxer Booster

I cheated!!!! I have Tivo so I used it to slow down the commercial frame by frame. But I'm not telling what I saw. Since they run it so fast you don't have time to catch all that is being flashed before you. It looks to be alot more interesting than last week!!! Can't wait to see it and read what everyone thinks afterward.
    Happy watching to Alias fans.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.