1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"ALIAS" Premier

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by diego's heart, Oct 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myrocky

myrocky Boxer Insane

Well what did y'all think of last night's epi? I loved the end when Vaughn brought in some wine for Sydney. I can be sappy sometimes ;)

Francies evil twin, I think it was a man and he got changed into Francie. I know it sounds way out there but the fact that Francie was sitting there watching the two of them get their groove thing on and then last night when "she" was checking out Syd change clothes. Mmm I'm thinking it might be possible. I hope Dixen stays with the FBI and his wife can just deal with it :p

2. Tam319

Tam319 Guest

EEEEEEEEEK! Francie's evil twin reallllly creeps me out! I agree with you that she must have been a guy before the old switcheroo. I wonder who though?

I am so glad that Dixon and Marshall are back.

But what is up with Mommy Deareast? We haven't seen her in a month, or atleast that's what it feels like. Do you think she knows what's going on with Francie and Sloan???

Tamara

3. Slugger6969

Slugger6969 Guest

FANTASTIC!

Anyone see it last night? Anyone's jaw still on the floor after the church scene? Holy Mother of Mary, Batman! I am SOOO glad I gave this show a chance.

Since I'm new this season, I forget who the Q type character is, Marshall? He's great. Right up there as my favorite. Do y'all think Dixon is with the CIA to stay? Probably. He's cool but he really needs to quit moping. Course, I suppose if everything you believed in was proven to be a farce, I guess it's understandable to be bitter. Why is the director being such a prick to her?

This show has everything that makes James Bond so popular only with a kick-ass female lead, literally. And Sydney Bristol could kick Bond's ass any day of the week and twice on Sundays! Can't understand why the show is doing poorly in the ratings. I guess folks aren't sure they can get up to speed.

4. diego's heart

diego's heart Boxer Insane

This is too much! I had the *exact* thought as she was eyeing Sydney getting undressed. As out there as can be, I bet Francie's a male - just WHO is it????

It was nice to finally see Will again too :). Maybe that's why Francie hasn't slept with Will, b/c she's a dude :LOL:! ~ Lisa

5. myrocky

myrocky Boxer Insane

Yup!! "She" acted like "she" didn't even know what Syd was talking about when she brought it up! I totally think she is a guy now. Now we all just have to rack our brains about who it could be :p

6. myrocky

myrocky Boxer Insane

I cannot believe y'all aren't talking about this past epi!!! Jack being my favorite character, I was disappointed that he let the little man downstairs take over his brain :rolleyes: I guess even he needs a little lovin' LOL LOL

And how about what evil Francie (or should we say Man Francie ;) ) is doing to Will! I think he is going to catch on though and set a trap for her.

Now I don't know what to think about Irina. I so want to think that she is just evil however I think she has a plan. I think she set everyone up just to be able to have access to Sloan's liar and then she will make a report back to the CIA. I'm just guessing here though. Isn't it interesting that Syd and Vaughan tell everyone else but each other that they are in love. And Vaughan plays hockey!! Way cool :cool:

7. vasha

vasha Boxer Pal

Well I didnt wanna ruin it for WEIRDOS who watch it on Monday night and not Sunday - pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt :LOL:

but it was a great episode!!!!

i hope Will catches on to what 'Francie' is doing, but remember Vaughn saying the dreams go away eventually? How long will Will wait before he realizes? AND he has to stop thinking with the little guy and realize that 'Francie' isn't acting like herself cuz he think he's getting the greatest sex of his life. Wouldn't he wonder why he's not using up condoms? :LOL: I've been thinking about this too much :LOL:

Irina surprised me!! i mean i knew she was evil, but i was just like wow!! i think she's gonna stay with sloan simply because she told sydney goodbye. but maybe it was goodbye just for a little bit. . . who KNOWS!!! which is why i'll be watching next week :LOL:

vasha frogicon

8. myrocky

myrocky Boxer Insane

oooohhhhhhh did y'all see last night's epi?! It was a goood one for sure!

I hope they catch on to evil man-Francie soon! I think that Syd definitly knows something is odd about her. Do you think that Francie is trying to cause friction between Syd and Vaughan or do you think there is a bug in the tie she gave? I am leaning towards bug because then he will wear it to work and they can see inside the CIA.

I'm still thinking that Irenia has a plan that no one knows about yet. I bet it might be the season finale cliffhanger.

Way to go Jack!! Even in his weak moments he is still one smart cookie! Planting that passive device on Irenia (how the heck is her name spelled?!) like that! OOOhhhh I love Jack! :D

edited to add: So Dixen was on the mission, are we left to assume he decided to stay with the CIA? They totally didn't even bother discussing him at all.

Andie

Last edited: Mar 17, 2003
  9. vasha

vasha Boxer Pal

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM . . . i'm TELLING!!! :LOL: i'm on a sugar high - please excuse me.

but yes, i did see alias last nite and i was on the edge of my seat the entire time - what a great episode - i think the tie is bugged and i think syd is going to have a little talk to francie about it and hopefully some of francie's answers will be a bit off (like how can u not remember the name of the head of the football team that u were dating?) so that syd beats her DOWN! :LOL:

and how weak is emily? stupid stupid woman!! argh - i know it's part of the show - but COME ON!!! ACK!!!

It's Irina i think or Irena - but yes, i can't wait to see what she does - i'm glad syd shot her though - Irena deserved it!

Andie, I think it's just you and me watching now, although Tam and Lisa are missing out!!

vasha frogicon

10. Tam319

Tam319 Guest

That was a gooder! Francie really creeps me out. I can't stand her/him. EEEEEEEEKKK!!!! I think there is a bug in the tie for sure. Damn, I hate the bad guys!

Sloan was so close to becoming semi-good but now that Emily is really dead I bet he's even more evil now. Yes, and Jack is a sneaky devil even when he's getting a lil action from his ex-Mrs.

Can't wait for next epi. I know the season finale will be a terribly suspenseful cliffhanger. I'm almost scared to watch.

Tam

P.S. LMAO Andie but the way you spelled Mommy Dearest's name kinda reminds me of "Hernia". ha ha I don't know how it is spelled...Irena?? Arena?? ha ha ha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.