"ALIAS" Premier

Status
Not open for further replies.

diego's heart

Boxer Insane
Originally posted by Tam319
Anyone catch that new show Boomtown? Pretty interesting! We watched the opening and were hooked! Kind of a cool approach.
Darn it - I knew I should watched that show smashicon! I just get sucked by The Practice :(. I'll check it out again after Lindsay get's out of jail... ~ Lisa

vasha

Boxer Pal
Originally posted by myrocky
Indeed she was! She was making herself nice and comfy under Sydney's skin. Vasha and I talked about it last night. Our thoughts are that Francie is gonna get in some deep shi* with the mafia and take Will down with her. I bet he ends up in jail because of her. He won't be able to frequent her restaurant because he can't be around alcohol that is a violation of probation. And being involved with the mafia is definitly against probation :p

Thanks for the props Andie!! :LOL: But yah, with Will's heroin conviction and as much time as he spends with Francie, and him offering to pull strings so that she can get her liquor license, something of no good is going to come out of this.

And I agree, Sydney is playing right into her mom's hands, did you see that evil little smirk mommy dearest displayed after Syd's speech at the end of the show? My thoughts are that she will get Syd to trust her with all this good intel and then give her some bad intel that she thinks will kill Syd - this season is gonna be goooood :)

VaSHa frogicon

vasha

Boxer Pal
THREADJACK!!

Besides Andie, Lisa and I - did anyone else watch The Practice last nite? Any thoughts?

VaSHa frogicon

Tam319

I watched the Practice last night. Wowsers! I really thought they'd drag that kidnapper thing out for a long time but I was glad they didn't!

Tam

myrocky

Boxer Insane
Sorry to bring this back up :D

I wanted to add that along with thinking the shrink is up to no good, Scott and I also think that Sloan is Sydney's real father :eek: I can't really explain it but we think that might be where the story goes................ Must keep watching..... :p

vasha

Boxer Pal
THANK you for bringing this back up - i couldn't find it (d'oh)

but sloan as sydney's dad . . . hmmm well remember last week Irina was like you didn't tell Sydney what happened to her after my accident . . . think that has something to do with it?

VaSHa frogicon

vasha

Boxer Pal
anyone have any ideas on who's messing with sloan's head re: emily?

it's a great twist to add to the already entwined plots they've started this season :)

VaSHa frogicon

diego's heart

Boxer Insane
Andie -
I *totally* got the feeling all last season that Sloan is Sydney's real father. Something about it...

I also don't get what they're eluding to what her Dad did to her after her mom died - I still can't figure it with the previews either :confused:???

And Christine - Vaughn is definitely a HOTTIE :)! I want Vaughn & Sydney together sooner than later, but I'm sure it'll ruin the sexual tension between them.

Ya, the Emily signature on the guest registry at the B&B - very interesting... ~ Lisa

myrocky

Boxer Insane
Mmmmm I don't know who is fu*&ing with Sloan's head but I love it! heheheheheh Maybe the same person that kept contacting Will telling him to keep researching. Maybe someone from the Alliance who hates Sloan.

I think that Sydney stayed at Sloan's house when she was younger. I think after the mom died Jack was going through some things and he needed to place Sydney for a bit. So off to Sloan's house she went. Which would make Sloan thrilled since he knows the truth anyway about Syd being his daughter. It also would make it understandble about Emily being so attached to Sydney. Since Emily spent some time with her while she was young....... such a vicious circle! :p

diego's heart

Boxer Insane
Okay... what'd you all think about Emily possibly being alive? How creepy for Sloan to discover a glass of wine out of nowhere laced with the same drug. I'm curious to see how this plot develops - very sneaky evilicon

Status
Not open for further replies.