1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"ALIAS" Premier

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by diego's heart, Oct 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diego's heart

diego's heart Boxer Insane

Best season premier, hands down! So glad Vaughn is alive (what a cutie :p). Very skeptical about the mom walking in the CIA - wonder how that's going to work :confused:? And poor Will :( - what's he supposed to do with his life now??? ~ Lisa

2. gracie

gracie Boxer Booster

I loved it too!! Man - why didn't he just kiss her when she saved his life --- geeeez

I am adicted to this show!!!

her mom is an interesting element!!

3. myrocky

myrocky Boxer Insane

I really liked the premier as well :D And I am very glad Vaughn is alive!! He is too important to have killed off.

However I don't think they should of brought the mom in like that. I think that they should of fought her this season. I just don't know where they are going with it. She kept telling Sydny how easy it would be to kill her and also told her she should of killed her when she was a newborn :eek: Don't think I would really want to talk to my mom after that was out in the open.

I also think the female shrink is a double agent and is one bad chick. I don't trust her at all, so I guess we'll see where they take her story line.

4. diego's heart

Oooh~ never thought of that angle before :eek:! I bet there *is* something there. Mmmmmm.... can't wait til Sunday!!!

5. Tam319

Tam319 Guest

ha ha, VERY suspenseful! Mark LOVES that show and watches it religiously. I told him I didn't like it but I secretly began watching it and now I'm hooked too!

Can't wait for next week!

Tam

6. ElizabethH

ElizabethH Completely Boxer Crazy

By far, our favorite show on TV! We are so glad to have the east coast feed on satellite dish (we are in CA) so we get to see it at 6 and then watch it again or tape in at 9.

Mom is a creepy. I think there is something up with Sidney's roommate.

7. myrocky

myrocky Boxer Insane

Ooohhh Francie?! Do tell! What do you think is going on with her?

I am sticking with something being odd about the shrink. At first I thought that they were going to make Jack start to like her but now I just think she is a bad agent. Sooo excited for tonight!

We tape it on our replay then watch it. I can't stand having to sit through all those commericals :p

8. diego's heart

Elizabeth, yes please SHARE your thoughts about Francie? What will be interesting is how the whole restaurant-mafia story line will pan out...

Mom was very creepy last night - hannibal lecter-like foolicon!

9. myrocky

myrocky Boxer Insane

Indeed she was! She was making herself nice and comfy under Sydney's skin. Vasha and I talked about it last night. Our thoughts are that Francie is gonna get in some deep shi* with the mafia and take Will down with her. I bet he ends up in jail because of her. He won't be able to frequent her restaurant because he can't be around alcohol that is a violation of probation. And being involved with the mafia is definitly against probation :p

10. Tam319

Tam319 Guest

Hmmm, I've thought of the therapist angle but not Francie! Very interesting! Isn't the mother evil? Just looking at her sends chills down my spine!

Anyone catch that new show Boomtown? Pretty interesting! We watched the opening and were hooked! Kind of a cool approach.

Tam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.