AKC Naming question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorkone

Boxer Pal
My pups name is Dempsey(After Jack Dempsey). I guess I could use that when i send in for his papers. Just seems boring compared to many pedigree names Ive seen.Im just not very good with naming. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Dempsey is Brindle,black mask with a white collar and some white markings.

Any help would be appreciated.

Darbysmom1

Super Boxer
Naming

Well there are lots of fun things you can do.. Our first boxer we named Sidney after Sid Vicious. So on his papers we named him JR's ( because he was my husbands boy and my husband initials are JR. so we named him Jr's Sidney V. It just sounded better then Sidney lol. so you can try to do something like that. YOu can put the kennel name from the kennel you got him at.. Our current boy's name is Gretzky after Wyane Gretzky so his formal or show name is Our kennel name (I do not think we can list it on this site) so it is Blank's Break Away Player.
Finally since Jack is known as "Manassa Mauler" You could do something like America's Manassa Mauler. I do not know much about boxing so I can not think of too many things.. Lol. Good luck.. I am hope these helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.