Ahem..Casper went toilet while on a walk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lola's mum

Boxer Insane
For the second time ever Casper had a poo while out on a walk tonight appicon
Yup my little man is finally (hopefully) getting over is shyness :LOL:
He did his first one the other week and boy did I make a fuss of him and then again tonight. He still doesn't always have a pee while we're out walking, my daughter and her boyfriend took him out the other day for 2 1/2 hours and he didn't go to the toilet once in that time.
What a strange little boy I've got :LOL:

beausmommy

Boxer Insane
Way to go Casper!!! The standard poodle I'm fostering is the same way. She absolutely will not go potty while on walks. Silly pups :)

SamTheHam

Boxer Buddy
Yay Casper! good boy :) I've never had this prob with my darlings but I can imagine how strange it must seem! (mine have no shame...anywhere, anytime even in the middle of the bike path!)

Caney Creek

Boxer Insane
Hmmm... maybe it's a "white" thing ;) because Caney is the same way. I think she's only pooped twice while out walking also, and the first time she was trying so hard to hold it that she literally came to a halt while we were sprinting along a trail and pooped RIGHT in the middle of the path. Usually though she will hold it (both #1 and #2) until we get home and then race out the doggy door to relieve herself.

Keep up the good work, Casper! appicon LOL

Lola's mum

Boxer Insane
It's not that I particulary want him to toilet it's just when we're out with him for a long time I think he must be so uncomfortable. My other two don't care where they go now but were the same when younger.

BxrMommieNAZ

Boxer Insane
It's not that I particulary want him to toilet it's just when we're out with him for a long time I think he must be so uncomfortable. My other two don't care where they go now but were the same when younger.

You might be surprised. I can walk my dog for 30-60 minutes, come back, I put him in the yard and he still doesn't go, so he didn't need to go on the walk. All animals are different. Your dog may simply just not need to go.

EAO76

Boxer Insane
My Rosco is the same way. He won’t poop or pee on walks. I figure he just doesn’t like “public” toilets, lol. He prefers his one special spot in his own yard. The worst was when we took him to our cabin in the mountains he didn’t potty for almost a day. I explained to him that weren’t going home anytime soon & that he needed to do his business somewhere. It took him A LOT of searching but he finally found an acceptable place.

Status
Not open for further replies.