Agility tunnel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sansal

Boxer Insane
I would like to buy a tunnel or a chute to practice at home. I saw a few on amazon for around 50$ but the reviews were mixed, with some people saying the matrial is not holding up well. I would like to stay under 100$, recommendations anyone?

larrygs

Super Boxer
The ones on Amazon do look a little flimsy for a boxer. Perhaps you can check with some of the agility clubs in your area for stuff they are getting rid of. Occasionally the clubs around here will sell or auction off equipment as they upgrade.

Sansal

Boxer Insane
I ordered one yesterday..... hopefully it will hold up for a while. I'm planning on just using it for short training sessions and won't leave it out in the yard for the dogs to play in or anything..... maybe that way I can increase the lifespan a little bit :)

Sansal

Boxer Insane
Got the tunnel in the mail yesterday. It was raining so I set it up in the living room. Material is definitely a little flimsy and the openings cave in a bit but I think it will definitely work for training sessions. At least I don't see it immediately destroyed, lol. Today we used it in the yard for a little while but it's too hot out. Plus For Sky yardtime equals playtime (stick or frisbee) and it's hard to get her working! I might start using the frisbee as a reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.