Adopting my foster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry D

Boxer Buddy
Well I am again a foster failure!! I lost my Zoey 2 months ago and took Molly Brown in as a foster 6 weeks ago she is a sweetie pie, same sad face as Zoey!!
I could not resist. She came to the rescue as a stray that someone had dumped in the desert north of Phoenix, a passerby picked her up on the road she was being chased by coyotes, someone had used her as a breeder she is maybe 1 1/2 years old. I have showed her to 3 different families to adopt and they all had an issue with her belly hanging down from pups.
She has fit in with my pack very well and she is now my baby!
Dad to now 7 crazy Boxers and 2 felines
Adoption Counselor and foster parent for Boxer Luv Rescue
Sweet Zoey and Sophia at the bridge!

Gruntsmom

Boxer Insane
Congratulations.........and bless your heart! :) Thank you for taking her into your heart and home. Molly Brown, welcome to your foreverhome - your life is going to be a whole lot better now, sweet girl!

BetsyB

Boxer Insane
We have just signed on to become foster parents, and I'm so afraid of "failing". We get our first foster next week, and it's a little puppy! Talk about setting us up for failure right? I hope I don't have to write in in a few weeks that I'm a foster failure too!
Congratulations on your newest addition!! appicon Wow, 7!! So are you still a foster parent, or are you officially retired?

Claudia807

Completely Boxer Crazy
I just don't get why people are weird about dogs having boobies hanging down. Big whoop, you know? We have run into it, too, though. If people know that a dog has had several litters, they tend not to be interested. In any case, congrats!

RedTigrrr

Boxer Pal
wtg

lol my dog has the droopy nipples.... she had them when we got her, it took us a little time to get use to it but now we don't even notice them. I call them her utters...

Harry D

Boxer Buddy
Fostering

Molly Brown is doing great she is such a sweetie, a little naughty but sweet.
I am still doing short term fosters, i have a 9 month old female coming saturday but she is spayed and ready for adoption. I am an adoption counselor and I already have a couple folks already approved to adopt and she would work great for them. keep your fingers crossed.
Harry
Adoption counselor Boxer Luv Rescue
Dad to 7 crazy Boxers and 2 feline's
Sophia and Zoey at the bridge.

totallyhip

Boxer Insane
I hope she finds a good home. Thanks for volunteering your time and effort. These baby's are so precious they deserve a good shot at life!

Status
Not open for further replies.