1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

adia our new addition

Discussion in 'Stories' started by colin, May 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. colin

colin Boxer Pal

Well here is how it happened, I had been looking for another boxer thru this web site and I found a contact in my area Cambridge Ontario . After about 2 weeks Racheal called me and told me that she had an older Boxer who really needed a home. her story was that some people found her lying on the road after been hit by a car. They then took her to the SPCA in Ottawa where she remained until I got there. We just picked her up this pasted weekend. A friend and Milo (my other 18 month old boxer) and I picked her up and her and Milo became instant friend. She is such a sweet dog , she is around five cropped ears, fawn, tale is done. She is very skinny and is limping a bit. We are so happy that we could get a great dog . she will be running around real soon.

Colin

Milo- 18 months brindle male - :cool:
    Adia- about 5 years fawn female

2. Jmans Mom

Jmans Mom Boxer Pal

I'm very happy that you two found each other. And I'm very proud of you for looking into a rescue instead of getting a new puppy to be a pal for your other boxer. I wish you and your new family member lots of luck!

3. colin

colin Boxer Pal

thanks

We are very happy that we found her also, she is coming around more and more every day. it is nice to have a dog around that listens LOL. She has become attached already she follows my wife and I all over the house.

take care .

Colin

4. Angel

Angel Boxer Booster

There is ...

There is no other dog like a rescued dog. As well, I am so happy for you all.

5. MarilynP

MarilynP Boxer Buddy

How is Adia doing?

I just read your post and I'm wondering how Adia is doing. I hope she is healing.
    Marilyn

Nayla-brindle female

6. colin

colin Boxer Pal

adia

Adia is doing very well thanks. She is putting on weight and starting to play a bit. Not as much as Milo would like but she is.
    She is a real sweet dog. I am taking her to the vet next week for a check up and some shots. The only complaint I have about her is that she snorts soo loud. even louder than Milo which I didn't think was possible. We can live with that. talk to you soon

Colin .

Milo - Flashy brindle 20 months
    Adia- Flashy fawn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.