1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A pair of scaredy cats (dogs)

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by Billysmum, Oct 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brindle Jax Dad

Brindle Jax Dad Boxer Buddy

Jax is a scaredy cat too...

When we go out in the yard in the dark he is always spooked by something he can't see. The worst time we were almost back to the house...goingup onto the deck....when something scared him.

He took off like a bolt...right through the screen door into the house. Too bad...the door was not open. He stood there amazed with a broken screen all around his neck!

I was mad 'cause I knew I had to fix the screen door...but he looked so silly standing there looking sheepish with the broken door all around him...angelicon

2. Fugger's_mom

Fugger's_mom Boxer Booster

Fugger is scared when I bring grocery bags in from the car. He freaks out until I sit on the floor with the bag and have him come over and sniff it. He is such a goofball!

3. bxr_lvr

bxr_lvr Boxer Booster

:rolleyes: When Emma was about five months old we were out walking and she got scared of a ROCK!!! It was about the size of your fist and was just sitting in the middle of the sidewalk minding it's own business. Well, Emma WOULD NOT walk past this rock! She went off the sidewalk and into the street to avoid the dreaded rock monster. So, I picked up the rock and showed it to her and let her smell it, which she finally did. It was so silly. Well, we left that horrible rock monster behind and then she was okay. The next time she wasn't afraid of the rock because she finally figured out it wasn't alive or something that was going to "get her." Ooooohhhhhh! I laughed so hard the neighbors must have thought I was losing it. And yes, they do hate to be laughed at! Gotta love 'em!!!:rolleyes:

4. WAT

WAT Boxer Insane

That is too funny, I can only picture them!!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.