A.J. has made friends with the neighbors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamkaywill

Super Boxer
Okay so the last few days I have came home to some strange things. I leave my screen door open all the time because when I come home I want the dogs to come in and out as they please while I cook dinner. Well for the past several days I have came home it has been closed. I thought that was really funny I must be losing my mind. I also left my front door unlocked because my mom was supposed to drop something off. When I came home that day the front door was locked and my mom had not came by. I come home a little early yesterday and Abbie was there looking depressed and I could not find A.J. I freek out and run outside to find him in the neighbors yard playing football with her 19 yr old son and his friends. The neighbor has always known I leave the back door unlocked in case anything ever happens and some one needs to get the dogs. Her son said he has been coming over to play with A.J. that he just loves him so much. He said he will even come over to get A.J. so He can take naps with him. I told him I dont mind just take very good care of him if he does. I think Abbie is a little upset no one comes to get her.

MaggienDeuce

Boxer Booster
Okay, I'm jealous. I want to live in your neighborhood. If I left my door unlocked for a minute my house would be emptied!!!

That is really sweet that your baby has a buddy while you are out. Maybe Abbie can get in on the lovin'.

joeys mom

Boxer Insane
We are jealous. I would love to have someone to come play with Joey while I am at work. He would to I am sure.

jamkaywill

Super Boxer
He is a pretty sweet kid. They dont really like to play with Abbie because every time they have thrown the football over in my yard Abbie chases them out. She is just playing but her bark is ferocious. I think she gets her feelings hurt that she cant play with them. She gets a sad look on face like but mom I want to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.