1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7 years ago today

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by Tango's Mama, May 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tango's Mama

Tango's Mama Super Boxer

My little boy was born. Not to me of course, but I brought him home when he was 2 months old. I suffered thru the potty training days, sick tummies and several scary surgeries. He has been beside me thru the hard parts and the good parts. Always loving and never judging me for any decisions I made. Always with that adoring expression on his face. He has endured my bad tempers, playing dressup on halloween and lots of crying spells over the years. One thing remains with him and thats the love he shows me every single day. Not a moment goes by that he isnt at my feet or under them in some cases. He'd give his life for me if the need ever arose. Unconditional love.

Happy 7th Birthday Tango. YOUR mommy loves you more than a person ought to love an animal. But thats ok no one would ever say a word to me about it, not with your snaggle-toothed smiley face looking at them. I hope I'm blessed with many more years. I love you lil fella lovicon

birthdayic

2. Baby Bella

Baby Bella Banned

Bella sends Tango many slobbers and wiggles for his big "7"!!! Tango, you are so lucky to have a mommy that loves you sooooo much! We hope you had a wonderful day with lots of treats and belly rubs!! You keep giving your mommy all that lovin lovicon and stay healthy and happy and may you have many more years of happiness ahead!!

3. Chaos's Mom

Chaos's Mom Boxer Booster

Happy 7th Birthday Tango! You are a very handsome guy and loved very much. Hope you had a great day. birthdayic

4. Tango's Mama

Tango's Mama Super Boxer

Thank you Crystal and Bella! Tango has had a wonderful day i do beleive. His grandfather, great aunts and cousin came over to visit. They brought treats and his cousin(a lab mix named Butterfly) brought him a ball to play with. He had grilled chicken for dinner and some frosty paws for dessert. He is snoring away now at my feet. I think he is worn out from all the excitement!

Thanks for your kind words :)

5. Indy B's Mom

Indy B's Mom Boxer Insane

Happy Birthday Tango!!!!!! It sounds like it has been a wonderful 7 years for you and your Mommy-I bet your Mom has been spoiling you more than ever today. Tyler sends you a big boxer kiss for your big day!!!!

6. Baby Bella

Baby Bella Banned

You are most welcome! It definitely sounds like Tango enjoyed his day! I hope he gets some well deserved rest tonight! It sounds like he got treated like a king kingicon today, actually, it sounds like he is treated that way everyday....but these dogs deserve every bit of it. They are always there when we need them whether it is to just lay by us to help wipe away the tears or, in my case, to chase away the spitting yellow monster!! (that would be the sprinkler in case you haven't read my recent post) We are so lucky to be owned by such amazing animals!

7. Gruntsmom

Gruntsmom Boxer Insane

Happy Birthday #7, Tango!! birthdayic May you have many, many more!!
    Sounds like you had a great day with your family, and had an excellent birthday dinner, including dessert. :) Grunt sends a super boxer high five!!

8. 1FlashyFan

1FlashyFan Boxer Insane

Happy Birthday to You Tango!!!!

Happy, happy birthday Tango! Hope you had a wonderful celebration. Wishing you many, many more.

9. ctmusmc

ctmusmc Boxer Buddy

Happy birthday Tango!! What a handsome fella! Kasch sends puppy kisses your way! Here's to many more wonderful birthday's!! appicon

fiestaicon birthdayic

10. Paper-Dogg13

Paper-Dogg13 Boxer Insane

birthdayic Happy Birthday Tango!!!! Hope your birthday was awesome!!!!! fiestaicon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.