4 month old Fawn with white, black face male

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkowacich

Boxer Buddy
So ever since we got our puppy, we've been calling him Buddy, and honestly i don't like that name because i think it's too generic, i know way to many dogs named Buddy. My puppy is a boxer, he's funny and super super sweet- he needs a name that would be vibrant and would just describe him. I have thought on a few, like Tucker, Cash, Turbo, Buster, but i want a name that when i hear it i'm like YES! Does anyone have any suggestions?

EllieKem

Boxer Buddy
I just got my new puppy and he was born on Valentines Day so they had been calling him Valentino and it just didn't fit him... I had wanted to name him Billy Elliot (Billy or El for short) LOL but to keep the E names going. I had also considered Augustice (Augie or Gus-gus) and was leaning towards Billy when we came up with Henry. He just seemed like a Henry - super laid back and calm but goofy and lovable. We just keep using the name and calling it out over and over like we were calling him at a park :D

Good luck - but it'll come to you!

Cami

Boxer Insane
I like unique or not often heard of names.
Think about where you live, cars you like, hobbies, occupation, etc...
What are his parents names perhaps you could work their names into his? That is what I did for my girl, Raine.
Mom is Amber Breeze, dad is Willie B. Invited. She was born in July.
July Breeze Invites Raine. It took me forever to figure out a name for her but I like it now that I picked it.
Once you broaden your possible options the name will come to you.
I see you live in Arizona....What about Arizona and you can call him Ari for short!

nkowacich

Boxer Buddy
We ended up finding the perfect name for our baby boy- GIXXER! i really like it, and couldn't be happier with it! thank you everyone for your comments!

Saverio

Boxer Pal
Wow! Oddly enough I had a friend who named his pup (not a boxer) Gixxer! He was a motorcyle fanatic, specifically the Suzuki GSXR....which is where he got Gixxer. :)

We went with Gino.
I told my wife that you don't hear a lot of Italian names anymore (I'm a full Italian), so I had quite a few 2 syllabel names up my sleeve that most people probably haven't heard.

Gino just happen to fit my little boy perfectly.

nkowacich

Boxer Buddy
Yes, my boyfriend is huge huge motorcycle freak and he has a Suzuki GSXR, that's why we picked the name. I like it cause its fun and you don't hear it everyday. I like Gino as well, that's a great name!

Status
Not open for further replies.