1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

28 Boxers in a house trailor.......

Discussion in 'Stories' started by bucksteemom2, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x19er

x19er Boxer Insane

Well Buckeye & Steeler what lucky boxers you are to have such a good home now :) Well done to mum for rescuing you and giving the two of you another chance at at good life.

2. Slobberchops

Slobberchops Boxer Insane

Amanda you are an angel for rescuing your 2 boys,it's a shame that womanevilicon got away with abusing all those dogs for as long as she did:(

3. billbgh

billbgh Completely Boxer Crazy

How lucky are Buckeye and Steeler! We almost (I mean that loosely because my husband brought that one up), named Rocky Buckeye. We thought the unity concept worked for our boys better. We are HUGE Buckeye fans (hubby has a tattoo), we are south of 70, how about you? No need to answer if you don't want to. By the way, what comes around goes around, so that lady will be justly repayed someday.

Erin
    Apollo & Rocky's mom

4. bucksteemom2

bucksteemom2 Boxer Insane

Thanks for all the nice comments :) I think they are the angels for being as loving and forgiving as they are after going through all that. I cried for days after I hear their story but I just knew they had to be mine.
    Unfortunately, the animal cruelty laws arent strong enough for keeping the lady in prison for longer. They tried them as one big group instead of individual casese which would have given her a longer sentence. It makes me so mad and frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes, there are definetly slobbery kisses all the time :LOL:

5. Chiefsmom

Chiefsmom Boxer Insane

Exactly what I was thinking! :) Glad you found a wonderful forever home! :)

6. simmons

simmons Boxer Insane

WOW, it's hard to swallow right now after reading your story :( So heartbreaking and irratated at the same time that this so called "lady" could get away scott free. Our system is pitiful!!!

Anyways, I am so happy that you were able to save little Steeler and Buckeye and give them a forever loving home. It truley is amazing how gentle, loving and sweet they are after living in horrible conditions.

7. FletchersMom

FletchersMom Boxer Insane

I had no idea that you guys had such a sad start to life :( It breaks my heart to know that this happens to animals all over the world every day. I'm so happy that you found your mom and are so happy now!

8. Haylydon

Haylydon Super Boxer

I am happy that you two found a great home. I just feel very sad for the rest of the pups who weren't so lucky. Sometimes I hate humans!! They can be so mean and cruel. But at least you guys have a happy ending and hopefully that nasty lady can't do that again!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.