1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

28 Boxers in a house trailor.......

Discussion in 'Stories' started by bucksteemom2, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bucksteemom2

bucksteemom2 Boxer Insane

HI, this is Buckeye! My mom can't remember if she ever told our whole story, so I am going to tell you.
    Before we met our mommy, my brother Steeler and I lived in a house trailor with a total of 28 boxers!!!! It was a mess, literally :eek: My brother and I were kept in a wire cage to small for us and absolutely fillthy. There were dogs everywhere. Some of the dogs were dead, some sick, some mean, some in ok conditions, some loose, some in cages and all of different ages/gender. We were some of the youngest ones. This lady we lived with would go around and take other peoples dogs and keep them. No body was ever aloud to go outside.
    While in our cage she use to burn us with hot things, which left some of my hair unable to ever grow back. Steeler got beat, for no reason, so he has hip problems. We barely got any food, so we ate what was in our cage (mommy doesnt let us do that anymore :LOL: ) There must have been loud scary noises because mommy says we use to jump at all kinds of noises. When our rescuers saved us they had to take our five of the five gallon drums of feces. The lady was taken to jail, the dogs that could be saved were but unfortunately some were either to mean or to sick to be saved. A few of the dogs were returned to their previous owners.
    My brother and I were taken to a local rescue. We were young enough to be rehabilitated and adopted. While we were at the rescue, they lady got out of jail and tried to steal us back. Thank goodness she failed!!!! It was here that mommy heard our story, saw pictures and applied to adopt us. When we came to live with mommy, we were skin and bones (not any more :) ) We had to learn how to walk on a leash, eat good food, listen, be gentle and learn to just be loved on. We are so spoiled now it is hard to remember what a hard beginning we had. Anyways, thanks for reading our story but mommy is making me get off here now!! Bye, Bye :)

2. lisasentous

lisasentous Boxer Insane

What a terrible start to life. How on earth did that horrible lady get away with it for any length of time, I donĀ“t know and she got out of jail. What a sad, sad world we live in but it is made that bit better by the likes of your mommy.

3. bucksteemom2

bucksteemom2 Boxer Insane

Thanks! The worst part is she had a record of doing this six other times!!!!! How can people get away with it once let alone that many times??

4. lisasentous

lisasentous Boxer Insane

Is there no court order that can imposed on her banning her from keeping animals ?

5. garvinsmum

garvinsmum Completely Boxer Crazy

Wow. Some people are sick, sick, sick!
    Thank goodness these dogs where finally found, horrible to think she is free to do it again!
    At least Buckeye and Steeler have found their right place now :)

6. Biff

Biff Boxer Insane

appicon What a wonderful Mommy you have! :) You guys must continue to love her and cover her in slobbery kisses every day, you hear me? :LOL:

Seriously, though, I know what I'd have done with that "lady" ! evilicon

7. paysmom

paysmom Boxer Insane

What a great story! You two are very lucky boys to have found such a nice mommy!!!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

8. kljarvis

kljarvis Boxer Insane

Wow I had no idea. I'm so glad you two boys found your mommy! Yeah you must continue to give slobbery kisses every day!

9. Beau's Mommy

Beau's Mommy Boxer Insane

Oh, you poor babies! I'm so sorry you guys had to go through that, but I'm soooo glad your mommy found you.

appicon to Buckeye and Steeler's mommy!!! You truly are an angelicon

10. punchinella

punchinella Boxer Insane

That woman should be forced to live in a cage, eat her own feces, and be kicked in the ribs at least once daily evilicon

So glad your new mommy found you. You are very fortunate indeed :) The world needs more people like her! (and less of the other kind!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.