1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

25 questions a man would like to ask a woman

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Billysmum, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billysmum

Billysmum Boxer Insane

Why do you all wish we were more like John Cusack?
    Do you or don’t you want us to open the door for you? Just let us know, and we’ll act accordingly.
    How can you look so cute in pigtails?
    Why the fascination with Harrison Ford? He’s old enough to be your father, for crying out loud? Seriously.
    When you ask "Does this look okay?" do you want honesty or support? We really can do both.
    How can you complain endlessly about having "so much work to do" and then find the time to go shopping or talk to someone on the phone for two hours?
    Do you ever get tired of watching The Sound of Music?
    Why is each anniversary such a big deal to you? I'm not talking about yearly anniversaries, but our first date? Our first kiss? The first time I met your mother?
    Do you think I'm better looking than Brad Pitt?
    How can you always remember those little things, like Great-Great Aunt Emma's birthday or the anniversary of Cousin Susie's dog's death?
    Why do you always ask us questions when you already know the answers?
    How can you always be up for going shopping?
    Chest hair — good or bad?
    Boxers or briefs? Be honest.
    Why do you find it endearing when a guy's in love and won't take no for an answer in the movies, but in real life you call it stalking?
    Why is it so easy for you to stop and ask directions?
    How do you innately seem to know what can or can’t go in the dryer?
    Why do you always complain about your mothers and then end up talking to them for hours upon hours?
    Why do you always go to the bathroom in groups?
    Facial hair. Good or bad?
    Looks or money?
    When you ask, “If I died, would you remarry?” What exactly are you looking for?
    If I died, would you remarry?
    Does your dad like me? No, seriously.
    How do you manage to be so cute, charming, silly, frustrating, beautiful

2. rsjenni

rsjenni Super Boxer

This looked fun!

So I'll try it out...didn't know if you actually wanted answers but I'm going to give 'em to ya!!!

Why do you all wish we were more like John Cusack? Never heard that one...but he is cute....

Do you or don’t you want us to open the door for you? Just let us know, and we’ll act accordingly. YES I love it

How can you look so cute in pigtails? it brings out the spunky girl in all of us!!

Why the fascination with Harrison Ford? He’s old enough to be your father,
    for crying out loud? Seriously. He is just handsome...he's actually almost old enough to be my grandfather!! haha...something about him...

When you ask "Does this look okay?" do you want honesty or support? We really can do both. hmm...good question...I'd like honesty with a tad bit of support and letting me down easily if I look really bad!! haha

How can you complain endlessly about having "so much work to do" and then find the time to go shopping or talk to someone on the phone for two hours? complaining is what I do best sometimes...looking for attention and sympathy

Do you ever get tired of watching The Sound of Music? haven't watched it in years..but I'm sure I'd still love it!!!

Why is each anniversary such a big deal to you? I'm not talking about yearly anniversaries, but our first date? Our first kiss? The first time I met your mother? We're sappy creatures...memories are what make us tick sometimes when we are aggrevated and need to remember when we were "lovey dovey"...it makes me (at least) get that "spark" back sometimes

Do you think I'm better looking than Brad Pitt? hmmm...??? I'd have to see ya lol

How can you always remember those little things, like Great-Great Aunt Emma's birthday or the anniversary of Cousin Susie's dog's death? We have stupendous memories for the emotional things in life...considerate I guess???

Why do you always ask us questions when you already know the answers? again...I think its attention we are seeking..and to maybe prove we are as smart as the person we are asking>>.../???

How can you always be up for going shopping? we always want something new to wear or use...I don't have a logical answer for this one!! hehe

Chest hair — good or bad? don't like alot...like it more bare I think

Boxers or briefs? Be honest. ohhh...I like both!!!

Why do you find it endearing when a guy's in love and won't take no for an answer in the movies, but in real life you call it stalking? It depends on how the chemistry is...if you're cute, funny, and intelligent...its a game of hard to get!!! if none of the above...you're a stalker!! hehe

Why is it so easy for you to stop and ask directions? I don't care what people think of me...if I'm lost...I want to get there quickly and get back on track!

How do you innately seem to know what can or can’t go in the dryer? I just want to be careful not to ruin anything, therefore..if its in question...I don't put it in!!

Why do you always complain about your mothers and then end up talking to them for hours upon hours? b/c we are usually just like them...but we get over things with our mothers much quicker than with anyone else...at least that is the case with me!!

Why do you always go to the bathroom in groups? I don't really...

Facial hair. Good or bad? not bad, but I like bare, or just a little chin hair...love the smooth skin!

Looks or money? neither...gotta have something else to get me interested!!

When you ask, “If I died, would you remarry?” What exactly are you looking for? an honest answer, but you pretty much must say no initially to at least act like you wouldn't be able to LIVE with out us! !hehe

If I died, would you remarry? hmm...depends on how old I was...(gosh that sounds bad!!) I don't like to think about it though!!!

Does your dad like me? No, seriously. ...My dad LOVES FI!!

How do you manage to be so cute, charming, silly, frustrating, beautiful... We're women...its our job to confuse you and make you go nuts trying to understand us!! I love making my FI squirm at my wierd out of the world questions...its fun!!!

3. Shanz

Shanz Boxer Insane

well im more into Richard Gere than Harrison Ford ;) Hes hot for an old guy :) BTW what does FI stand for??

4. hldavis

hldavis Completely Boxer Crazy

Yes I would go for Richard Gere then Harrison Ford!

5. Lovely Rita

Lovely Rita Boxer Booster

i like harrison ford better - nothing against richard gere (well, not much) but harrison ford seems much more exciting and interesting! richard gere is just another pretty face for me :D.

i was pretty amused by these questions. i know that this is just a "tongue in cheek" sort of thing but i mean, come on!! most women aren't really like this! its so stereotypical! women and men like shopping EQUALLY, although sometimes for different things. lots of guys like the sound of music. and a lot of guys are all sappy about anniversaries! GUYS GO TO THE BATHROOM IN GROUPS TOO! PLUS men are equally as likely to send a loaded question your way as women!

personally, the sound of music is a great movie but two times was enough; brad pit is awful; i go to the bathroom with someone else because its nice to have someone to talk to (and that goes for eveything, not just going to the bathroom! guys like company too!); i when i ask a question i expect a truthful answer - i want your opinion (this goes for the "if you died" thing too!); i couldn't care less about anniversaries, but i think its nice to remember yearly ones and give yourself a moment to think about it; I HATE SHOPPING; i ask for directions when i get lost, as do all intelligent males that i know.

*sigh* i know that i'm taking this all far too literally, but i really can't stop myself from rolling my eyes whenever i see something like this! women aren't all shopping crazy super robot chatting machines, and guys aren't all awkward forgetful stupid oafs either!

okay, okay - i will shut up now, i hope i haven't taken away everyone's fun....okay i know that i have but just try to ignore me - i talk far too much sometimes!

6. kelseighgirl

kelseighgirl Completely Boxer Crazy

Im glad someone else asked....what does FI stand for???

7. rsjenni

rsjenni Super Boxer

sorry.. it stands for Fiance...ha ha...guess I am the only loser who took the time out to actually answer the questions...yes I was bored!! haha

8. Luvnmyboxer

Luvnmyboxer Boxer Insane

I didnt know what FI stood for but I took a guess and was right, kinda like a spin-off of DH.

Neither Richard Gere or Harrison Ford do it for me, but neither do Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise in my book. Weird I know.

I'm not a big shopping fan either, I wont go out of my way to go shopping but if I need something I stock up so I dont have to go back for a while. If I find a shirt I like I'll buy it in 3 or 4 colors/styles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.