16 month old needs a home-male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cami

Boxer Insane
The previous post on this boy has been closed but I need to find him a home.
See here...
http://www.boxerworld.com/forums/adoptions/159845-14-month-old-male-ohio.html

Boomer is now 16 months old and still looking for his forever home. His current caretaker is starting to sound a bit desperate. I have put the word out to all of my resources and have had 2 potential homes but one had an electric fence and the other used a shock collar for training. Needless to say both of those homes were declined.

The owner still has not had Boomer neutered even after many heart to heart talks about this being a necessity (testicles have not dropped). He is now willing to send Boomer with a couple hundred dollars to go towards the surgery for his adopter.
His concern is that he doesn't feel he would be able time-wise to devote to aftercare properly.

Not the best picture but you get the idea!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/camisilver/2011_1111Image0017.jpg

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Poor Boomer! I can't believe that no one wants him. I would take him in a heartbeat, but it would be next to impossible to set it up. :(

Cami

Boxer Insane
I've done all I can do and the crate I located for him needs to be returned soon (family bringing home a puppy who loaned me the crate).
The owner keeps telling me how much of a God send the larger crate has been. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing! I just have visions of Boomer being crated too much.
I swear all this boy needs is a yard to run in that is fenced in. He has never been off leash before (except when he manages to get away from the owner).
So sad!!

jacquim

Boxer Booster
I hope that he can find a home soon, it is sad that nobody is able to give him one so far! If I was closer I would help out in an instant.

EAO76

Boxer Insane
Do you have him listed on Petfinder via any local rescues? Signs up in vet offices? Dog parks? Pet supply stores? Etc?

Cami

Boxer Insane
Do you have him listed on Petfinder via any local rescues? Signs up in vet offices? Dog parks? Pet supply stores? Etc?

I have put his info out to pretty much everywhere and then some!

BoredMatt

Boxer Buddy
Poor Baby! I wish we were closer to be able to help in some way. Have you contacted Go Boxer Rescue? They work here in Ohio.

Cami

Boxer Insane
Poor Baby! I wish we were closer to be able to help in some way. Have you contacted Go Boxer Rescue? They work here in Ohio.

Have car will travel! Seriously, transport is available is anyone is interested in this guy.
I just visited with Boomer again. Still as crazy as ever!
In the process of getting accepted into an Ohio rescue but of course their resources are limited as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.