1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10 yr old male boxer needs a new home

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by lilpowder, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boxermom5

boxermom5 Super Boxer

This brings tears to my eyes and hurts my heart and soul. What on earth did he do to deserve being banished from his home simply because you chose to bring an infant into the mix?? Did you even bother trying??? :(

I have a 12.5 yr old boxer (and another 12.5 yrd old boxer at the bridge) and can not imagine throwing her out in the cold (or heat) because of some change in my life. Both my boxers nannied my kids, and later in their lives were introduced to infants and toddlers - some that had no clue how to be gentle with an animal or that poking eyes or pulling ears was not appropriate - and both were so gentle and tolerant. Even the ambitious wet kisses were being dealt out in an extremely gentle manner with the babies, and I didn't have to ask - they just took care not to completely soak the babies when they cautiously tasted them.

So, what did he do and why did you wait nearly a year after freezing him out of your family to find him someone who will give him the love and attention he so very much deserves??? This is so sad...

2. jacquim

jacquim Boxer Booster

Why is he not allowed around the baby? I have a 10 month old boxer and a 3 year old border collie and just had a baby 4 weeks ago and both dogs are fantastic with him. They try my patience a bit more now that I am overtired but nothing that would cause me to banish them to the outdoors, especially in winter!
    I hope that you take him to a rescue and that he is able to find a loving home..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.