hard head

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathysboxer

Boxer Insane
Just checking in on you. Glad your headache is better. I'll keep sending those healing vibes and prayers your way.

BoxerMom999

Boxer Insane
How are you doing?

Just to let you know - I do not believe that you need a referral to Dr. Fearon. I have recommended him to others and they have just called for an appointment. Of course, it is possible that it has changed but you could call him just to check.

boxersrbest

Boxer Booster
Anti-inflammatory worked for 4 days - bad headache again the last 3 days and meds ended yesterday. Even though the opthamologist said to resume normal activities, too much computer work seems to really cause me problems. Unfortunately, my work is almost entirely on the computer. Hence, I haven't been on "recreationally" very much. BoxerMom999, thanks for the tip - all the opthamologists here require a referral so I assumed that was true everywhere. I'll try to call him next week.

kathysboxer

Boxer Insane
Sorry haven't been on for a while. Wishing better news, but at least it seems as though they think it'll heal itself. I'll keep sending those vibes your way along with a few prayers. Keep us updated, but not too much computer time on the eye!!

johann

Boxer Insane
Its well within your rights to demand a referral as well (at least in the US, not sure about Canada). Or just tell them when you call that your dr refused to give you a referral. Generally they will work with you on that since you have a pretty significant injury.

I hope you get some answers and start feeling better soon!

Kilby'sMum

Super Boxer
Holy Moly.... we've had black eyes and blood noses but never would I have imagined anything like this. Sending warm wishes your way and hoping your eyesight gets better.

Status
Not open for further replies.