Just in time...
Budliest

Just in time...

This is our 4-year-old rescue - we pick him up this weekend. We are adopting him from a shelter - apparently, his time was up and he was about to be put down. We want to see how his personality is before we come up with a name - any suggestions? : )
he is so cute!...i just love the way he's looking at the camera..:)eheh..well, you can call him "bandit" for stealing our heart and love!...:)) he is lovely..

OOoohhh look at his sad eyes!! :( I almost cried!! But very happy that he gets a second chance with a wonderful new parent!! Congratulatons..he is absolutly beautiful and THANK GOD for wonderful people like you!

We decided to name him Petey. At first, we thought of Toby but after spending the day with him, he seemed more of a "Petey." (for whatever reason :-D Thanks for the suggestions!

he is such a good looker... congrats on when you bring him home and hope u have many more years 2gether...And on a name well i did think of Wish.. as i bet he sure wished you came along a lot sooner. :o),congrats again.Take care best of luck

Media information

Category
Fawn Boxers
Added by
Budliest
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Share this media