Boxer puppy boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

gulfcoastguy

Super Boxer
Just don't name your dog after your brother in laws grandmother like I did. Actually she had a great big laugh over it. Hmm? I can understand Trigga though I have no idea what Choonz is. Just make sure it is a name that you don't mind the neighbors hearing you yell at full volume.

Kisaq

Super Boxer
Just don't name your dog after your brother in laws grandmother like I did. Actually she had a great big laugh over it. Hmm? I can understand Trigga though I have no idea what Choonz is. Just make sure it is a name that you don't mind the neighbors hearing you yell at full volume.

LOL

I think animals name themselves. I swore I would never have a dog named Buddy. But what did I end up with? A dog named Buddy. He answered to Buddy and Bugeye. What was I going to do? LOL.

We could have named him Buggy since it sounds so similar, but we'd recently lost a dog named Buggy to heart failure, so I just couldn't ... Buddy it was! And it suited him wonderfully.

dora

Boxer Booster
Not sure about Choonz, don't know what that is, but urban dictionary said:

Derived from the common cotton wood tree. When fully grown, an excellent picker of her kind. Liked by none, hated by all, this creature is one of the most bizarre organisms on the planet. Often of the mixed variety.

So ... not sure on that name?

I always try to find names that are unique but also lend to nick names! See if you can picture calling the name and what new short names or nick names you can make from it :)

Proxie = proxy server (yes nerdy name!!), I also call her prox-prox, p-rocks, ProxStar (rock star), hot-rox, etc, and other unrelated names like boogers, booger butt, snuggle-bug, etc.

Just an idea for narrowing down your list!

What are your hobies/likes? Might help with the name brain-storming!

Jenny

Status
Not open for further replies.